Recent content by h2ojon

1. h2ojon

Uncle Playing in US Senior Open AGAIN!!!

Well my Uncle Steve Krause qualified for the US Senior Open for the second time in the last 3 years by taking medalist honors with a -3 70 it was a par 73. Yet this was not a typical round. He shot a +3 40 on the front and then followed it up with a -6 30 with a hole in one for the 70. Very...
  2. h2ojon

Cracked Brdigestone B330-RX

For a little backstory first I went onto the bridgestone bfit site to see what they had for me to fix a slight hook. I play for my college golf team and we are supplied Pro v1x's that I had been using. So after going through the process I was surprised to find that I was fit for the RX and not...
  3. h2ojon

White pants with black shoes?

Ok so my wife just got me a pair of white puma golf pants and I absolutely love them. However I do not have a pair of white shoes. I do have a pair of all black Adidas golf shoes along with a black Puma belt. Is it a no no to wear black shoes with white pants or can it be done?
  4. h2ojon

Grip Tape

For those of you out there that re-grip your own clubs I just wanted to put out a note and say that if you are getting grip tape try to stay away from the Golfsmith brand tape. I got a pack of 13 to re-grip all of my clubs and when you put the grip solvent on the tape doesn't get slippery...
  5. h2ojon

Is this legit???

I just received an email from Taylormade saying that I won a sleve of TM Penta's with the #59 on them in honor of Martin Kaymers PGA Championship win here is a copy of the email. Congratulations! In honor of TaylorMade-adidas Golf Tour Staff professional Martin Kaymer’s victory at the 2010 PGA...
  6. h2ojon

JD has a huge Heart!!

He may have made many mistakes in the past and many people may see him as trash but the fact of the matter is that John Daly has a huge heart!!! http://www.jsonline.com/sports/golf/100237004.html
  7. h2ojon

Could the third time be the charm

Brett Favre to call it quits for the third time. Oh well no skin off my back. http://www.startribune.com/sports/99841644.html
  8. h2ojon

Uncle Playing in US Senior Open!!!!

Well my Uncle Steve Krause t's off at the US Senior Open today in Washington. He is part owner of Muskego Lakes CC in Muskego Wisconsin with his other two brothers. Last year he won the Wisconsin State Senior Open and he has been within one or two strokes on several occasions of qualifying for...
  9. h2ojon

2017 US Open to Erin Hills!!!!

Great news for the state of Wisconsin. The 2017 US Open will be held at Erin Hills. That means the state of Wisconsin has the 2010 PGA, 2011 US Amateur, 2012 US Womens Open, 2015 PGA, 2017 US Open, and the 2020 Ryder Cup!! www.erinhills.com...
  10. h2ojon

FS Bushnell Yardage Pro XGC

I have decided to go a different route with my yardage device and picked up a Bushnell Laser Range finder so I am selling my XGC. It includes everything that it came with including GPS Download cable Belt Clip Carrying pouch CD instruction manual I am looking to get $200 OBO Shipped I will...
  11. h2ojon

Could use everyones help ;)

Hey everyone, My son is up for the Parents Mag cover contest and this is the week that his picture is in the contest. He could use as many votes as possible so that is why I ask my fellow THPers to help him out. You can vote once per day on each web browser you have. So if you have Chrome...
  12. h2ojon

h2ojon's Aldila Serrano Review

Well to my excitement my Aldila serrano 60-S shaft arrived today. I am looking forward to giving this shaft a good review and play with it many times on the course. Since my Division III golf season is getting ready to start I will use this shaft for all of the tournaments to get a good idea...
  13. h2ojon

Golf Logix for Iphone?

Ok so I am going to get a GPS this year and am between the Bushnell Yardage Pro XGC and the Golflogix for the Iphone app. I am due to get a new phone at the beginning of next month and will be getting the Iphone and really dont want to have to spend another $250 for a stand alone GPS if the...
  14. h2ojon

Golf Tec Club Fitting Review

So I did it. I went in to Golf Tec today and got fit for my new irons. I went in there with 3 clubs on my list the Callaway x-22 tour, Callaway x-forged and the Mizuno MP-58. The first thing that we did was use the new Mizuno shaft fitting tool to figure out what shaft would work best for me...
  15. h2ojon

The Putting Game

While at first I was going to ask if anyone has used this I then went to the site to see how much it cost because I was considering getting it until I found out that it cost $299. Is it just me or does this seem a little out of line price wise for a product like this?
Back