Recent content by Hackerandy

1. H

Callaway JAWS Full Toe Wedges

Bought a 56 in black today, really went in to look at the Wilson staff ht but preferred the look of the Callaway needed something to replace my MD5 56 looking forward to getting onto the course 😀
  2. H

Traveling to the 150th Open at St.Andrews

Elie, Scotscraig, Ladybank, Dunbarnie, Crail Balcomie, Ladybank, Gleneagles Kings or Queens all within an hour of St Andrews but courses booking up, Kingsbarns also good but expensive, Castle course nice views of St Andrews, Leven and Lundin Links also worth a shout or Torrance courses Kittocks...
  3. H

What will be/was your first 2022 club purchase?

PXG 0311xp irons 6-gw, picked them up in a store, thought they look nice went for a fitting and no willpower, ashamed of myself 😃
  4. H

You've got one round left in your life.........

Of the ones I have played Royal Birkdale, ones I haven’t Pebble Beach
  5. H

Movie soundtracks - Tell me your favorite(s)

Love Pulp Fiction but Wonderboys worth a shout
  6. H

Hardest Par 3 You've Played

2nd at Royal Dornoch, long ŵith narrow green and fall offs either side, think Watson had a quote about this hole
  7. H

Favorite Golfer Of All Time

Seve didnt even have to think
  8. H

Rory..

Big fan of Rory and would love to see him win again but a lot of competition out there now Morikawa, Rahm Dustin Brooks Bryson to name a few. Rory has all the ability in the world but just doesn’t seem to be able to grind out scores and has too many bogeys to win at this level, sure this is...
  9. H

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

Played my first round with the dcb irons last night, initial thoughts more forgiving than standard Apex, like the dart shaft, birdied holes 2 and 3 both par 5s hitting an iron less in to these 2 than I normally would for my distances, flew the green on the next par 3 in to the wind although I...
  10. H

Mizuno ST-X and ST-Z Driver Review

Hi bought a STx 12 degree with the motor shaft and got out last night for first round. First 2 drives high and right and thought oh no another mistake. Next 9 hit fairway, longer than my current driver, Mavrik max, really pleased with this driver will see how it goes after the honeymoon period...
  11. H

Top Five Favorite Golfers of All Time

Seve Rory Jack Tom Phil
  12. H

What golf stuff did you buy today?

How do you like the irons 👍
Back