Recent content by hackitup

1. hackitup

Aaron Boone Ejected Because of Fan

Except the ump didn’t care it wasn’t Boone. He just heard it from a fan and tossed Boone. That sounds a lot like no reason. Other than hurt feelings.
  2. hackitup

UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X TSPX Woods

That proto has me thinking. I love the Black and it’s a great fit for me. But like everything else the what ifs and possibilities clang around upstairs. I’m hoping UST Mamiya releases it because I want to at least test it out.
  3. hackitup

Aaron Boone Ejected Because of Fan

Umpires are infallible. I thought everyone knew that. At least most of the umps from yesteryear had thicker skin. My take on this?
  4. hackitup

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #15

I don’t think the green was overly penal in this hole. Play it like a 3 shot hole down the left and try for par. I think I can do that without forgetting how to swing a golf club if I had a do over. The first couple times did not go well for this mental midget.
  5. hackitup

You ever just get...bored?

I get bored quickly. But forcing myself to stick to a set has helped me score lower. I’m afraid whatever voodoo is going on might vanish if I switch. I’m 2 years behind, playing old tech. I’m window shopping for hybrids or a hybrid. Everything else is safe for the time being. And yeah I try to...
  6. hackitup

Getting old sucks: Post your ailments

I had a few in the 90’s. Even had a white mesh polo for the black light in the clubs. I was stylin.
  7. hackitup

Getting old sucks: Post your ailments

A couple weeks ago I hurt my shoulder. I felt like Little Nicky with my left shoulder raised up to alleviate the pain. How’d I hurt it, you ask? Putting on a shirt. Just a regular polo. Slipped it on, moved my arm to get it down, and just pure pain. Tiger Balm helped but man that stuff stinks.
  8. hackitup

What Are You Working On?

Sequencing and tempo. I want to swing fast without looking like I’m swinging hard. It’s been one of my main focuses for pretty much the entire offseason. I even started telling myself to swing slower to get the sequencing down. I think it’s finally starting to stick and I can start giving a...
  9. hackitup

Mizuno RB Tour and RB Tour X Golf Ball Review Thread

Chrome Tour X now. I need to update my signature. But CSX before that, yes. I think the RB Tour X might play like the CSX for me. It kind of felt familiar. I’ll have to run it against some of my old CSX stock.
  10. hackitup

Mizuno RB Tour and RB Tour X Golf Ball Review Thread

I had a pretty interesting round today playing the RB Tour X. The greens are firm so I didn’t get to see what the ball could really do. Initial impressions are promising. Driver distance is definitely a plus over my current gamer. I’d attribute that to less spin. Approach shots left only a few...
  11. hackitup

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

I think I’ve finally settled on a front weight. 10g weight in the front of my Max has been just what the doctor ordered. 3/6 FIR on the back 9. I didn’t track or score the front 9. A little more tweaking with the APW should help reduce my draw and I think we’ll be cooking with gas. Distance...
  12. hackitup

Off Course with Ian and Mike from Club Champion Canada

I’m gonna have to remember to mark this one as Unplayed a few times so I can keep going back. So much good stuff in this one I’m worried I missed a nugget with all the good stuff being tossed around.
  13. hackitup

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Sounds like exactly what I’m looking for. I can’t remember which version I tried. It was a solid all-around ball. But lately I’ve been seeing some differences in my short game spin so it’s a good excuse to get familiar.
  14. hackitup

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Mizuno Tour RB X golf balls. I figure I got some time to be productive before the Victory Cup. I’m putting them in play tomorrow and they’ll be my gamers for the year.
  15. hackitup

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Well played all. That was a fun follow and I was playing catch up for just about everything. Congrats @mantan and @KY Golfer.
Back