Recent content by haidenbaker

1. haidenbaker

Golfer’s APP… What do you think?

Hey, I have started creating a Golfer’s App (not a game) for mobile devices and just wanted to see what you all think, after all it is for you guys!! It’s designed to let any user read or post reviews about: Golf Courses and Driving Ranges Stores Golfing Equipment, and Tournaments You will be...
  2. haidenbaker

Golfing Holiday 2013 – Advice!!

Hey Guys, This year (2012) I have missed out on a lot of golf due to work and other commitments and I have decided to plan an annual (if my finances let me) "Golfing Holiday" starting in 2013. Obviously I would like to do a little more than golf but would love to ensure I see the best courses...
  3. haidenbaker

Funny Golf Stories (Attack of the Mice!!!)

OK, I hadn’t played in a while… like a couple months… my old man and I went down to the shed and found our golf clubs. My dad pulled a heap of straw out of the top of his bag (which at the time we thought was a bit strange but didn’t think too much of). We loaded the clubs in the ute, drove to...
  4. haidenbaker

Hey Hey Hey from Down Under!

Hey All, I’m a new member on the forum and just wanted to lose my posting virginity! I’m a 25 year old ‘social’ golfer from the Gold Coast but haven't really had much time to get any rounds in due to work :-( I've played a few night games under lights but it's a bit hard without the...
Back