Recent content by Hammer22

1. Hammer22

Driver with best heel side forgiveness

Digging the TSR3 with the weight one click towards the heel. Then again, I replaced the original 8g with a 14g since it’s at 45” rather than 45.5”.
  2. Hammer22

ANNOUNCEMENT June Budget Golf Deal of the Month

Needed another duffel & backpack like I needed another hat. Or hole in my head. Too good of a deal to pass up, though. Mine arrived yesterday. Budget Golf rocks - added three dozen Z-Stars plus a complete set of clubs for my stepdaughter as well. Great service for sure.
  3. Hammer22

Valuables Pouch?

It is a bit portly - probably twice the size of my Pebble Beach one - but it was too cool not to use. Fits fine in the side pocket of a Mizuno stand bag.
  4. Hammer22

Valuables Pouch?

Courtesy of Titleist shortly after the TSR fitting. Have one from Pebble Beach with my travel set.
  5. Hammer22

TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver

That is incorrect. The weights are 13g & 1.5g (not 15g). That’s a mistake in the original write-up.
  6. Hammer22

Titleist TSR Drivers

Easy to find those details on the web.
  7. Hammer22

Titleist TSR Drivers

Enjoyed hitting mine today, but decided to just use the single 14g weight with my shaft that is at 45” that I can choke down slightly. Playing it at 44” is just too short, but think I do fine around 44.75”. Keeping the head around 197g seems to work perfectly with the AD-DI shaft at 45”. Loving...
  8. Hammer22

Titleist TSR Drivers

Interested in trying my TSR3 @44” since I swing my 43” 3-wood at the same 105 speed (driver is currently 45” which is -1/2”). Picked up the exact shaft as a spare and cut it for the shorter length. Even going to try this with weights, which brings the head up to 202g and D3. Might get it in the...
  9. Hammer22

Anybody game a wedge with a graphite shaft?

Lots do. Steelfiber 110’s in all my irons, including the wedges. No complaints, and much less abuse on the joints compared to the DG 130’s.
  10. Hammer22

Titleist TSR Drivers

Nice touch from Titleist after the purchase, or my club has a great rep (or both?). These just showed up the other day: TSR hat, valuables bag, ball marker, tees, and key ring. Looking forward to next season with these for sure.
  11. Hammer22

Titleist TSR Drivers

I thought exactly the same. It was great at the fitting but I should have paid more attention to length since 45.5” is too long. Once I cut it down to 45” it was noticeably better, but I just want a bit more mass in the head for additional feel. Fortunately, that will be easy…as soon as Titleist...
  12. Hammer22

Titleist TSR Drivers

These heads (well, TSR3 anyway) are definitely on the light side. Mine is only 191g, so I’m waiting for a 14g weight that was ordered through my club (Just D0.5 @45”). Has been a month now but I hope it rolls in soon even though it’s too cold outside to play. In the meantime, it’s still a great...
  13. Hammer22

Mizuno RB Tour and RB Tour X Golf Ball Review Thread

https://mizunogolf.com/us/balls/rb-tour/
  14. Hammer22

Mizuno ST-230 Series Drivers

They went back to the small round weight plug from two models ago… interesting.
  15. Hammer22

Titleist TSR Fairway Woods

They are on the Titleist site.
Back