Recent content by Hammertoe

1. Hammertoe

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Have been looking for a starter set for my 6 year old daughter, she's very tall for her age and a lefty and a set in the uk has been quite hard to come by without paying a fortune. I bid on a brand new little Wilson profile box set on eBay and won it for £50, it includes a little driver, iron...
  2. Hammertoe

Do you mind having a bag from a manufacturer when none of your equipment is from that manufacturer?

I own an Ouul bag, who obviously don't make clubs and I really like that. Plus it's really different to anything else at my club and the quality is amazing. But it wouldn't bother me at all if I did have a club manufacturers bag and none of their clubs, some of them just make nicer bags than others.
  3. Hammertoe

Srixon ZX5 and ZX7 Irons Review

Apparently Koepka has been spotted at the American Express with a set of ZX7'S I'm his bag, must be nice to be a free agent and be able to play anything
  4. Hammertoe

2021 Golf Bag Releases

I recently purchased an Ouul cart bag, there was a ridiculous sale on them in the UK and the quality is phenomenal, I really think it's an incredible bag, plus it's very different from all the Titleist stadry bags that everyone uses at my course.
  5. Hammertoe

WITB - PW2

Fabulous bag, what is that towel?
  6. Hammertoe

Hammertoe WITB

The UHX irons are amazing, I moved from AP2'S to them, a few of the guys I play with thought I was crazy, but I love them. Long, forgiving and look fantastic. Something about the Titleists just didn't suit my eye, I don't know what it was, great irons but I did not like them. The Clevelands are...
  7. Hammertoe

Who plays a true MB/blade?

I play off 8 and couldn't hit a true blade for toffee but if I could there would be only one
  8. Hammertoe

Hammertoe WITB

Thanks for the comments guys, I'm really happy with my bag at the moment and really looking forward to getting back on the course again, but in Ireland we are in total lockdown for the next 6 weeks so no golf. Luckily I live in a very remote location so I hit balls over my front field and then...
  9. Hammertoe

Hammertoe WITB

Hey guys, haven't been on here in a while as work and family commitments and an unusual lack of interest has kept me away from golf for a while, but my love for the game has returned so I thought I would post a WITB. Current set: Callaway Rogue Driver Cobra F8 3 Wood Callaway Rogue 4 Hybrid...
  10. Hammertoe

Graphite Shafts in Irons

Hello Anyone play graphite shafts in their irons, I love the feel of a light club and am really considering this, just wanted to see if anyone has any experience of it? Advantages? Disadvantages? thanks guys.
  11. Hammertoe

2017 Sun Mountain C130 on Clicgear 3.5

Hey guys, have just seen the new navy and orange C130 and think it will be my new bag. I have heard a few stories about the C130 not being really suitable for a Clicgear 3.5, does anyone have this combination? I have no desire to change the trolley as it is great and I really love the look of...
  12. Hammertoe

2015 Taylormade Tour Cart Bag

In my never ending quest for the perfect bag I was wondering do any of you guys have any experience of the 2015 Taylormade Tour Cart Bag? i.e. how does it fit on a trolley? is it as handy as a normal trolley bag? Pockets etc? I currently use a Ping Pioneer 2 cart bag on a Clicgear 3.5...
  13. Hammertoe

Scotty Putter Grips Question

Hey Guys, I was wondering if you could help me out with something? I recently treated myself to 2014 Scotty Golo S5 and it's been great. Now the only thing I don't like about it is the original pistolero grip which I plan on changing. Due to my ocd I will only put a scotty grip on it, my...
  14. Hammertoe

Callaway Legacy Cart Bag

Hey There, newbie poster here. I have the chance to purchase a cheap brand new Callaway Legacy Cart bag, it looks like a gorgeous bag, but I cannot find any info or reviews online about it, any chance anyone on here has one? Has seen one in the flesh? Or knows anything about it? Cheers for the help
Back