Recent content by hanleyGOLF

1. hanleyGOLF

SeeMore cheapest price

I had a question about seemore putters, I'm new to this line of putters and wanted to try one out and see how they roll. I'm looking around at the prices and it's not the cheapest putters so I was wondering what is the best place to order my putter it dosent have to be new. I specifically...
  2. hanleyGOLF

FS-Nike method MOD-30 putter

Up for grabs is a Nike method MOD-30 putter with a Super Stroke 3.0 slim red grip. I'm looking to get rid because I need extra cash for vacation. With this being said I'm looking for 160$+ how ever much shipping cost. I paid well over this price and it is a truly great putter. It come wit...
  3. hanleyGOLF

FS-Nike Method MOD-30 35' with super stroke

I have a Nike method MOD-30 35' putter with a Super Stroke slim 3.0 red grip. This putter has been play for 3 rounds and shows slight cosmetic wear but you have to try hard to find them. I'm looking for 210$ shipped CONUS and I will throw in half a dozen golf balls and includes the original...
  4. hanleyGOLF

FS: NIKE method mod-30 putter

I have a nike method mod-30 putter 35' with a SUPER STROKE slim 3.0 grip. The putter has been hit a total of 10-15 times and only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I am a mallet style putter. I will say that this putter has been great to get the ball rolling and have consistence through...
  5. hanleyGOLF

FS-Taylormade drivers and a useless stick

Up for sale is a Taylormade r580 and r580xd hundred series drivers both are 10.5 loft with stock regular flex shafts. They both include original head covers. Looking for 35$ each or will do 60$ for both. Also up for sale is orlimar trimetal fairway wood 14 loft with stock shaft. Dose NOT include...
  6. hanleyGOLF

Win a New Callaway X Hot N14 Driver and Fairway Wood

Saw this and wanted to share this with everyone. Enjoy!! Good Luck http://www.divot.com/golf-giveaway.aspx
  7. hanleyGOLF

Have a question???

I have a good idea for a forum but new to this so don't know if my idea was already take or I have to be a specific member to make a new forum. thanks anyone for help
Back