Recent content by HarlettoScara

1. HarlettoScara

Call out a THPer

I'm here, I'm here! Apologies all, going through some family stuff at the moment so just trying to keep head above water. @willplaysgolf - call out noted mate, I'm up for that if you are ;)
  2. HarlettoScara

EXPERIENCE The 2023 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

If you want to swap a few yards of left for a few yards of right then I'm down for that anytime!
  3. HarlettoScara

New Puma Ignite Elevate Shoes

Yup, I agree completely. Those look fantastic.
  4. HarlettoScara

That's precisely what I had been doing, going down to a lower lofted head then lofting up. For me it was just giving that extra tiny bit of face closure that I need. Seems to work every time, some of the time :LOL:
  5. HarlettoScara

Let's Talk 2023 Wedge Releases

I also find wedges sexy. Very very sexy indeed! I'm not sure I'm in the market this year for them though, I get on well with my Snakebites, but I can always have my head turned!
  6. HarlettoScara

The Wilson Golf Fat Shaft

I seem to remember having a set of Wilson Deep Red irons with fat shafts in them, they were second hand and suited me just fine from memory. Other than a giggle at the name, I remember very little about them :LOL:
  7. HarlettoScara

How Should I Play This Hole

For me, I'm taking driver pretty much every time there. Not getting over the marsh is dead, so that would be my first priority. Provided that the ball isn't lost/unplayable after that drive, you can then choose whatever club you want to punch down the fairway to a position that allows you a...
  8. HarlettoScara

Is golf still a Gentleman sport?

Very much so I think, obviously there are exceptions which is the same in any walk of life, but for the most part yes. Have met some of the best people ever on the course, and only met a small number of real pr*cks so I think it's decent odds.
  9. HarlettoScara

Whatvwould you do?

For me, it would be a golf holiday, I'm pretty set for equipment and clothing, so I think maybe travel to play. If my house was large enough then it would absolutely be a simulator, but unless I can put it towards the deposit for a new house then I'm out of luck there!
  10. HarlettoScara

COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

Have to agree with @Bernoulli here as well, the only Cobra putter within about 100 miles of me was an armlock one. Genuinely none to be seen!
  11. HarlettoScara

TEASER Srixon Experience Returns in 2023

Snakes….? Pff, not a problem 😂
  12. HarlettoScara

Teams shaping up beautifully all round here! Congrats to both @checkered and @BigDill on the taps here, excitement ramping up....
  13. HarlettoScara

NEWS Grandaddy Golf Balls - Limited Time availability

Oh hell man, apologies - was working all weekend and missed all the notifications! That is so cool, thank you so much mate, but only if you're sure, I don't want to put you out at all. I've played both LS and X, so both are great for me. Aw mate, that is amazing!
  14. HarlettoScara

Callaway WEATHER SPANN Gloves

I was going to ask the same thing, hoping in vain for a glove that would be as soft and wonderful as this looks, but then also magically turn into a rain glove when the inevitable downpours happen :LOL:
Back