Recent content by hartattack52

1. hartattack52

Amazing Junior Golfer

Has anybody heard of this kid? It popped up on Youtube. His name is Alex Ogle. He is 6 and goes to GolfTec. His swing is really smooth. It says he has won a ton of tournaments, including state championships and player of the year for whatever tour he plays on. http://www.youtube.com/user/teamogle
  2. hartattack52

Hartattack's swing

Hey GolfTEC pros. I am looking for some advice on my swing. I play off of a 5.9 handicap right now. My ball flight is straight with a slight fade once in awhile. I hit the ball really high with every club and my miss is usually a pull to the left. I don't know if this matter, but I never take...
  3. hartattack52

Basketball shoes?

Anybody bball shoe fans? I have tons of Jordans and Nikes. When my feet finally stop growing, I will expand my collection even more.
  4. hartattack52

Which type of putter.

I have been struggling with my putting lately. My speed is great, but either my alignment is off or I am not hitting the putt where I am aiming. I notice that with my Nike Method 001, the club face wants to open up (right handed). This causes me to miss putts to the right. My stroke is also no...
  5. hartattack52

York/Lancaster, Pa Golf

I have played basically every course in the York area. Does anybody have a suggestion for a nice course near York/Lancaster/Gettysburg?
  6. hartattack52

Irons off the tee.

I have been hooking all my iron shots off the tee the past few rounds. I hit a pretty straight ball with every club. My miss is a high hook. The high hook is what I am getting on every par 3. If I don't use a tee, then I hit it good again. I don't mind doing this, but have always been able to...
  7. hartattack52

AHHH!

My nike method has a few spots of rust on the face. I played in the rain a few days ago, and forgot to take the damp head cover off when I got home. It's driving me crazy!
  8. hartattack52

Penn National

Anyone played it? I'm playing it this weekend.
  9. hartattack52

Taylormade Towel

I am looking for a Taylormade towel, but they all have a cloth loop instead of a clip. I want one with a clip so that i can hook it onto my bag. Does anyone know of a Taylormade towel with a clip on it?
  10. hartattack52

Naples/Fort Myers Golf

I am going to be visiting our new house for the first time at the end of july. I will be there for about two weeks and am looking for some good courses to play. I know Tiburon and Arrow Head are supposed to be nice. Are there any courses someone can recommend?
  11. hartattack52

Ogio Grom

I had started a thread a few months ago about a good stand bag. My high school season doesn't start until the end of the summer, so i don't see a reason to buy a bag without looking at everything. The sun mountain 4 5 is what i plan on getting, but then the white ogio grom caught my eye. I love...
  12. hartattack52

FS: Titleist 910 F

I am selling my Titleist 910 F 15 degree 3 wood. It is literally brand new. I used it for 1 round and maybe 15 balls at the range, so it has been hit less than 20 times. I would rate it a 10 out of 10. It has no marks or scratches, it looks brand new. It has the stock Diamana Kai'li shaft in a...
  13. hartattack52

Keeping the head still.

I have been taking some lessons and hitting everyday. I think I have fixed most of the major problems in my swing. I'm finally hitting very well and my swing actually looks good. The only thing that is still causing me trouble is that my head drops at the top of the backswing and through the...
  14. hartattack52

Stand Bags

I need to get a new stand bag for my high school season this year. I want one with the 14 way top and dividers. I have been looking at the Taylormade supreme hybrid 2.0 or the Nike performance carry bag. For anyone that uses one of these, how are they? Thanks
  15. hartattack52

Hartattack52 swing thread

Hey guys, I need some help. I'v been playing golf for about 2 years now. I am down to a 12ish handicap. My ball striking is pretty good, but my misses are fat or left. I hit behind the ball and lose distance once and a while. The other thing i am working on is taking a divot, which i currently...
Back