Recent content by Haso

1. Haso

Who are the first THP members you've played golf with?

Second that @OITW! (sorry I have been MIA everyone, life's been a whirlwind with jobs,marriage etc)
  2. Haso

WTB - O-Works #9 *LH*

Hey THPers, Looking to buy an o-works #9 left handed, similar to the below. Preferably in 34-35 in length, but also open to others as well. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Haso

5G Networking - Could It Improve Your Golf Game?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/5g-could-change-everything-from-music-to-medicine/ar-BBIJmc6?li=AA4Zoy&ocid=ientp Pretty interesting article I came across today. Many times in golf learning a new swing is tough thing to do. It takes hours and hours of practice to get the right feel...
  4. Haso

Callaway Rogue Driver: Callaway Rogue, Sub Zero and Draw

So let me just start out by saying: I have never picked up a driver and liked it as much as I have this one. I'm not saying this because I got this club for free, or because I was in the Grandaddy. I have legitimately never picked up a club and swung it and loved every thing about it as much as...
  5. Haso

Live Update Thread: The 2017 The Grandaddy

Day 2 4:48AM: Yeah even though we got back at a decent hour the adrenaline from the trip was still coursing through me. I think I got 5 maybe 6 hours? Not sure if it was the jet lag or whatever else, but there was no fighting it. It was ECPC day and we were going to hit some of the new gear we...
  6. Haso

Live Update Thread: The 2017 The Grandaddy

Alright buckle up everyone, recaps comin' at ya. Pre-Grandaddy: Honestly most of the weekend was a blur. I was so focused on making sure that I had everything packed up for the trip that I that my head was spinning. How many pairs of pants do I bring? Should I even bring pants? Should I pack...
  7. Haso

Best Shot You Hit This Year

Best shot I hit this year was when I was in my swing rut. The_Dude, ArtM and I were playing Shining Rock in Northbridge, MA and it was the Par 5 3rd hole. After hitting a decent drive I was left with about 230-240 out. Normally I can get the 3 wood there that length, but it had been a tough year...
  8. Haso

The Happy Thread

She said yes!! 2017 keeps getting sweeter!
  9. Haso

FS: Limited Edition Flagstick Camo Puma Hi-top Cleats

These cleats were 1 of 5 pairs that Puma gave away this past April during the Masters. Size: 11.5 - Never worn Asking: $275 *Will trade for a Slope rangefinder in good condition.
  10. Haso

#THPCallOuts 2017: Haso vs. BCape9 - The Southpaw Showdown at Red Tail

Bill as you are a former Grandaddy participant I need to cut my teeth with an opponent that's been on the big stage, and hopefully keep building to get that belt in Team Prestige's hands this December. I'm calling you out! Details Red Tail Golf Course - Devens, MA Sunday October 15th Mid...
  11. Haso

2017 Grandaddy of Em All Event - We Want You

First thing that comes to mind:
  12. Haso

Tips for Quieting Lead Hip?

I went for a lesson the other day and my instructor pointed out something that plagues me early on in the season. A lot of the times I can go to the range and work it out and control my tempo, but does anyone have any tips to help slow down early hip motion? (causes really thin, shanked shots)...
  13. Haso

Ping buys Nike golf patents

and here you go. this is what they look like.
  14. Haso

Thinking of Using 10 Finger Grip from 50 Yards and In

Recently I've been playing around with different chipping techniques in my living room. Undoubtedly, my short game is what has been dragging me down throughout the last few years. I noticed a trend that i'm able to solidly make better chips with a ten finger grip (better tempo/takeaway) as...
Back