Recent content by heribertomaya

1. heribertomaya

Interesting Video where to put effort/accelerate to gain massive speed

Hey guys, Found an interesting video last night that defies the conventional wisdom that we should start accelerating hard through the ball (instead of before the ball) and it increased 40 yards with the driver to the student on that case. From 6:15 to 9:00 and then further explained at...
  2. heribertomaya

Choose Your Mizuno Irons?

JPX 921 tour SEL (as i already own the mp-20 SELs)
  3. heribertomaya

What comes to mind when you think of Tour Edge?

I havent tried any tour edge, but just by their marketing and looks, forst thing i think of is: cheap clubs (and i do know i should try them to be better informed but havent got the urge to try them yet)
  4. heribertomaya

What would realistically happen is a 20+ handicap played blades

Not much should change, people need to chill out with their frantic panic of blades. They are just normal golf clubs. I have played blades for 18 out of the last 20 years and they have only improved my game. I might buy a set pf players cb this year (zx7 or jpx 21 tour) but its not me running...
  5. heribertomaya

2021 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

thats true, TP5 seems to be unchanged (numbers wise) but the tp5x had great improvement in irons/wedge spin.
  6. heribertomaya

Odyssey Ten Putter Lineup

They missed the boat but not having it in the White HOT Insert : ( SMH. Also, itsnt Rham's one with the White Hot Insert?
  7. heribertomaya

Are your wedges brand matched?

nope, 50 degrees is Callaway MD5, 56 and 60 are Vokey SM8s.
  8. heribertomaya

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

I had the chance to demo the apex pro 2021 at my local range today and i left pretty impressed with them. Now they are one of my 4 potential irons to buy in 2021 (others i need to test are zx7, jpx Tour and t100). For ref, my current irons are the mizuno mp-20 mb). The apex pros looked thin...
  9. heribertomaya

How willing are you to get outside your equipment comfort zone?

I have played with blades for the most part of my last 22 years, but this year im looking into some “semi-blades” aka forged cavity backs like t100, zx7 etc. I do play and hit irons much better when is a smaller club and idk why but its real. I cant hit a really big club for some reason, i...
  10. heribertomaya

2021 Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x Golf Balls

Hi all, I want to affirm what the other poster said about increased distance off the tee.......this ball (prov1x 2021) is around 10-13 yards longer than anything else on the market (for me), which puts it right in line with the left dash, which i love from the tee. The whole incredible benefit...
  11. heribertomaya

Your Favorite of 2020 – Ball

I played probably most tour balls in the market in 2020 but my most used are: Titleist ProV1x and Bridgestone Tour BX (third place is TM TP5/TP5x)
  12. heribertomaya

What driver release most intrigues you?

i dont think i will buy a new driver this year (got the SIM in 2020), but If I was, the most interesting ones this year are Callaway Epic Speed LS and SIM 2 would be my primary options
  13. heribertomaya

Your Last 10 Years In Putters

im not a "putter guy" I have only had 4 and 2 of them were for mere months only: Odyssey Original White Hot 2-Ball Scotty Cameron 2018 Newport 2 (5 months) Scotty Cameron 2020 Newport 2 (Special Select) TM Spider X Chalk White (Only had it for a month)
  14. heribertomaya

Odyssey White Hot OG Putters

Pre-ordered mine on Tuesday (2-ball White Hot OG with Stroke Lab). Still have my original 2-ball White hot but the 2-balls on top are all cracked and dont use it anymore.
Back