Recent content by hickerad

1. hickerad

Ohio Spring Fling '22 (Unofficial Gathering)

Put me down as interested. Gotta check all of the calendars.
  2. hickerad

WTB: Project X 6.5 HZRDUS Black Hybrid Shaft

Looking for a 6.5 HZRDUS Black Hybrid shaft.
  3. hickerad

WTB: Project X 6.0 Iron Shafts - Non-Flighted

Like the title says. Looking for Project X 6.0 iron shafts. Need 4-PW but if the set includes a 3i shaft I will take it too.
  4. hickerad

New Rules

What you don't want to go back a few years? ;)
  5. hickerad

FS: ProjectX HZRDUS Black 6.5 62g w/ Callaway Dual Cog Adapter

I hate to do it but I need to fund another project. Up for sale is a ProjectX HZRDUS Black 6.5. In perfect condition. Always taken care of. No marks or anything on the shaft. Golf Pride NDMC with very little wear. The shaft was cut and the adapter was installed by a local PFC center close to my...
  6. hickerad

What is your favorite golfing memory?

A simple yet not so simple question, What is your favorite golfing memory? I know a lot of us have participated in many THP events and have had a lot of fun. So with that being said, what's yours? Was it a THP event? Was it with family? I know for myself I have multiple and have been trying...
  7. hickerad

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

My list this year: #TheGauntlet #THPRegionalRivalry #TheCup Possibly Vegas! And I am on the same page as Michigan Slice for #TheGrandaddy!
  8. hickerad

New driver shaft

Hey THPers. First time thread starter (outside of the marketplace) long time reader! I am looking for a golf company online that would build a custom shaft for my 2014 BB Alpha. I have an Aldila RIP 50 3.8 Tour X in my R11s and absolutely love it. First thing would be, where can I get one...
  9. hickerad

WTB/WTT: Aldila RIP Phenom 50 3.8 Tour X - Callaway Dual Cog

As the title says. I am looking for a Aldila RIP Phenom 50 3.8 Tour X flex with a Callaway dual cog adapter installed for a 2014 Big Bertha Alpha. I love the Alpha but hate the shaft and would like to get back to what is currently in my R11s. Let me know if you have one. I know I can get a new...
  10. hickerad

WTB: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Shaft & Wrench

So just picked the one up from Evok and now I need a shaft. Looking for x-stiff or stiff depending on the shaft. Also need the wrench too. Thought I had one at the house but I was wrong. Let me know what you got!
  11. hickerad

FS: True Temper S300s Full Set & TaylorMade Burner 460 TP 10.5*

Full iron set of True Temper S300s 355 tips. Brand new as they do not even have the labels on them yet or have been trimmed. As it happens most of the time I bought them to put in a set of irons but ended up selling the irons and never put them in. Been in the spare bedroom since. Lengths: 2...
Back