Recent content by HighCutLefty

1. HighCutLefty

First Look: Wilson Staff D7 Forged Irons

Are these taking the place of the FG V series irons?
  2. HighCutLefty

Henrik Stenson's driver shaft - What HZRDUS model is this??

I was watching a YouTube video by James Robinson yesterday, he was doing a WITB with Henrik Stenson. His Epic Flash Driver has a HZRDUS shaft that I have never seen - see pics. It looks like a HZRDUS Yellow, but blue... Anyone have any information on this shaft? Thank you!
  3. HighCutLefty

Committing to a major swing change...

Fellow THP'ers- I guess to start out a little background information may be helpful. I played collegiate golf for 3 out of my 4 years and at my peak I played to about a 2 handicap. I have a homemade swing that I crafted from reading and observing. Since graduating college 5 years ago I do not...
  4. HighCutLefty

Cobra Trusty Rusty Wedge

Saw the new trusty rusty at my local golf shop yesterday and became very intrigued. Was wondering if anyone has one? Has hit one? Is it a solid offering? Some interesting loft options availabe as well. The black DG S200 shaft has a nice look to it. At a price point of $89, I'm interested...
  5. HighCutLefty

Getting over her...

About a week before Christmas my fiance left me for no particular reason except for she wants to be single and party. She took our apartment, our cat, and stole about a thousand dollars from me. Its been almost three months but I can't seem to get over it, I keep replaying everything over in my...
  6. HighCutLefty

Titleist Fitted Flat Brim Hats?

I was looking for a Titleist flat brim hat and had some issues finding any for sale. I even stumbled upon a comment from someone who works for Titleist (supposedly) that said: "Flat brim Titleist hats are not for sale to the general public, they are only custom made for tour players." Does...
Back