Recent content by highscoreinky

1. H

Greyson

Thanks, I'll go a size smaller with Greyson and see how that works.
  2. H

Greyson

Same size fit as Under Armour, Adidas, etc.? I've been buying Stitch shirts since they have the ML size which is perfect for me.
  3. H

Do You Watch the LPGA?

I DVR every LPGA event but only DVR PGA majors. I watch PGA events when they are on and I'm home but don't mind if I miss them. I do want to watch some of the PGA majors so I DVR those and skip through them to see what I want to see. I DVR every LPGA event and watch them from start to finish...
  4. H

Post round drinks for recovery from the heat

I agree. I will drink 8 ounces or more after walking rounds when the temps are above 90 and we have high humidity.
  5. H

Do you play golf with a sun-blocking wide brim hat?

I do. Wide brim hat from Outdoor Research is my new favorite.
  6. H

60 Degree Wedge Distance

My 60* wedge is stock 95 yard shot.
  7. H

2021 Masters Ticket Application is live

Maybe I can get lucky twice. Applied for the first time last year and got tickets. Fingers crossed.
  8. H

Which tees would you play?

Tee box A for me. I love a course that makes me use every club in the bag.
  9. H

Golf Channel's GOLF Am Tour Permanently Shut Down

I quit that tour several years ago. Kasey did a great job getting participation for the local GWAT but that's a double edged sword. Maxed out every event for the most part which led to too many 6 plus hour rounds. Had to shag balls on the range sometimes because that was the only way you...
  10. H

2020 Edition - Best Hats for Sun Protection

Had a couple of Nike sun hats that wore out and couldn't find any more. Went with Oregon Research hats and I love them...
  11. H

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

Probably played around 1,500 rounds in the past 10 years and used a pushcart on roughly 1,300 of those rounds!
  12. H

How many courses have you played?

Been playing for 10 years now and have played 159 golf courses. I will add 5 more to that number by the end of this week. Leaving for a quick trip to Alabama tomorrow morning to play 5 RTJ Trail courses. I collect scorecards from courses I play.
  13. H

Would you play without a fairway wood?

I do often. Rarely play a fairway wood, prefer my hybrids.
  14. H

Eating a bratwurst/hotdog

Totally acceptable. I do the same, even when I eat tacos and burritos.
Back