Recent content by HipCheck

1. HipCheck

PODCAST Off Course: Episode 25: Special Announcement

Thanks very much (and thanks to anyone I forgot earlier in the thread!)
  2. HipCheck

Never say never @JDax. You know I'll always talk golf & wrestling on Twitter.
  3. HipCheck

I can’t tell you how much I’ve enjoyed recording The OC each week. I know you know this but @Canadan is such a good dude. All tag teams break up, but you never know what the future storyline holds.
  4. HipCheck

Thanks Gman! Thank you buddy! I love it here and will miss my weekly session of getting grilled by @Canadan.
  5. HipCheck

I haven't used GolfLink before but I have friends who have. It's needs updating, and basically, that's my job. Trying to use my experience to make it the best site possible. There's a lot to do, but at the same time lots of untapped potential. I'll check on the closed course list. Could be a...
  6. HipCheck

ANNOUNCEMENT THP LIVE Tonight: From The Tech Studio

This will be WAY better than the Jets. WAY better.
  7. HipCheck

Worst shot of the round?

I had a shank today. Not afraid to admit it. Weak drive into a FW bunker. Played out to the middle of the FW 74 yards out. Shank into right green side bunker. Blast out to 30 feet. Made the putt. Pretty rare to be in 2 bunkers and have a shank and still make bogey.
  8. HipCheck

PODCAST Off Course: Episode 24: Golf is Up!

First point: shocked. Absolutely shocked. That is borderline wrong? I don't know. Second: I started Minshew in fantasy. Dammit! Third: I'm not sure that the sound of drones everywhere would "fly" *rimshot!
  9. HipCheck

PODCAST Off Course: Episode 24: Golf is Up!

Oh man. I think it's different for everyone. The best public resort course near me is $125 on the weekends before noon, including cart. And the weekends include Friday (total BS). That's not personally a dealbreaker as I only do it a few times a year, but for others I can understand it may be...
  10. HipCheck

Have you ever blown the bag up?

I've done it. It seems like it never works though. Tried 2 weeks ago and was a disaster.
  11. HipCheck

Odyssey Toulon Small Batch

I'm interested in what they've cooked up.
  12. HipCheck

The Payne’s Valley Cup

It's amazing. I literally share zero interests with the guy, except for golf. And that's good enough. (y)
Back