Recent content by Hitsnmisses

1. Hitsnmisses

Wedge bounce explanation..

Thanks to @vgolfman , for providing clarity … also . It’s a science unto itself .
  2. Hitsnmisses

This is why I answered ,,. More about the tool , how that behaves , there’s lots of ingredients in the recipe of the wedge and associated bounce… rather than get seduced by the technical design the resultant shot etc will be purest evidence
  3. Hitsnmisses

I think sometimes the simple explanation is just hit balls and see the visual behaviour in front of you …. Rather than , delving into the , minutiae of the wedge, it’s a tool .
  4. Hitsnmisses

Lest we forget

Today of all days , we remember them 🇦🇺❤️
  5. Hitsnmisses

Contemplating Retirement - Describe Your Transition

With no , commitments in near or long term … Superannuation gets -Maxing out contributions to threshold , Both in company’s and individual capacity. Having completed planning and another check up next week , it looks tracking well . Could actually retire now but building funds for more...
  6. Hitsnmisses

Bougie TP

This has been around many years ….here Sorta like cleaning club faces you have to keep the grooves clean ….. 😁
  7. Hitsnmisses

Tour Event LIV Adelaide April 21-23

To be fair , very few countries are supportive of sport , both in attendance and participation, like Australia . Golf included. Adelaide had sold out the first 2 days , and the others were filling also…
  8. Hitsnmisses

How much difference do your fitted clubs actually make?

In any pursuit ,,, there a point of diminishing returns …. Also depends on the datum of the player , you ask is … A lower hcp will have a higher level of sensitivity than a 30+ hcp. Not discounting that the right tools fit for purpose provide best outcomes … And even more astounding is DCB...
  9. Hitsnmisses

That’s talent ,,,. 😁
  10. Hitsnmisses

Not sure if l like “ the boxing kangaroo “ being used that way , but I get it ……
  11. Hitsnmisses

To quote Lizzo “ it’s about damn time “ lol
  12. Hitsnmisses

Introducing Timberland Eyewear

There’s nothing wrong with big headed drivers ,,,, or people lol
  13. Hitsnmisses

Korda vs Scheffler, who finishes with more wins?

I think , possibly Scott , narrowly Only because , Nelly may choose to walk away and have children … that may or may not affect her direction thereafter ( and yes he’s about to become a father so that may also influence his thoughts ) Really tough question , she’s in rare air at the moment ...
  14. Hitsnmisses

Do you know the loft and lie of your favorite putter?

I knew approx loft … thought was between 3-5 deg , its actual is 3 Lie … no idea , off specs its 70 deg . I’ve putted well with it so off visual evidence … its somewhere if not absolutely correct for me As for getting it checked , no haven’t .
  15. Hitsnmisses

Caitlin Clark talks about LIV golf

If it’s fake , I am wrong .. In my defense , not in any social sites other than this …. And live in different country …. And it not Nigeria lol
Back