Hoosiermess's latest activity

• Hoosiermess
    Hoosiermess reacted to blugold's post in the thread The Pets Thread with Appreciation Appreciation.
    Tough night in the blugold house. Our kitty came home. She was a great cat.
  • Hoosiermess
    Hoosiermess replied to the thread 2024 Cobra Putters.
    Going off of memory I feel like the OG was a bit more muted but the newer one makes a bit more of a ting sound when making a longer...
  • Hoosiermess
    Finally had a chance to get my new supernova out on the course and came away with a lot of positives and a surprise or two. Our greens...
  • Hoosiermess
    I have been in the plants that makes AMAZING blue cheese. It's delicious. That's not the blue cheese used in the dressings. Blue...
  • Hoosiermess
    Hoosiermess reacted to Steve2100's post in the thread The Official 2024 NFL Thread with Haha Haha.
    Heading in this direction 🤣
  • Hoosiermess
    Our pro did, after I asked him to order it for me he called and said he made some tweaks he thought I'd like. He was right. It's a KBS...
  • Hoosiermess
    I picked up my supernova from the club yesterday, I think it looks great and can't wait to get it out on the course as soon as Indiana...
    • supernova.jpg
  • Hoosiermess
    Hoosiermess reacted to Wonger's post in the thread 2024 Cobra Putters with Appreciation Appreciation.
    Got some extensive hands on rolling a good selection of the new Cobra putters this weekend. Widesport, Grandsport, Sport-40, Nova...
  • Hoosiermess
    Hoosiermess replied to the thread Dude picked up my ball.....
    I have mine personalized with D's Ballz in red, it may not always stop someone from picking it up but it's easy to identify if they do.
  • Hoosiermess
    Hoosiermess reacted to Inioch's post in the thread 2024 Cobra Putters with Appreciation Appreciation.
    I know what you mean! I do that all the time with my current putter and will be sad to lose it if I go Agera RS.
  • Hoosiermess
    I also like the smaller Agera that you were talking about earlier but, I know this is a laziness factor, but being able to scoop up the...
  • Hoosiermess
    Hoosiermess reacted to Wonger's post in the thread 2024 Cobra Putters with Appreciation Appreciation.
    Agree. Big improvement on the aesthetics of the Supernova this release. Strong contender for my bag this season.
  • Hoosiermess
    Hoosiermess reacted to BuffaloPlunger's post in the thread 2024 Cobra Putters with Appreciation Appreciation.
    I was looking at them last night and had the same thought. Hopefully the more traditional looks sways more golfers to put them in the bag
  • Hoosiermess
    Based solely on the pictures here and having had the original Supernova in play since it came out I ordered a new one through our golf...
  • Hoosiermess
    Normally I spend a lot of time with my SkyTrak during the winter but this year I tore it down and it took me forever to re-do it, we put...
Back