Recent content by Hoosiermess

1. Hoosiermess

Alcohol and club purchases.

Some machetes, knives, and a hatchet all wrapped up in a nice “tool pouch”. Pretty cool stuff not that I’ll ever use it. I did use the hatchet but somehow I misplaced it. I’m sure I’ll find it at some point. Lol it was quite the surprise
  2. Hoosiermess

Alcohol and club purchases.

Years back I was watching the walking dead with more than my share of beverages. Three days later a gerber zombie apocalypse kit arrived at my door. Drunk me though sober me would like it. He was right, but he did not show financial responsibility. I mention that to say that while I dint do that...
  3. Hoosiermess

The Official Banter Away Thread

Anybody see the moon tonight?
  4. Hoosiermess

Fellow Bridgestone championship guy, truth. Honestly would any of us not meet up online from Our experience? I totally would, you guys were a lot of fun and we could meet online from all over. Like you mentioned I never would have thought of it until now, but it does make group communication...
  5. Hoosiermess

Official Rant of the Day

Eh, pinky side. Dang it. I’ll cut back a bit. A good swing doesn’t hurt, going after it does. I’ll cut back. Thanks for the reply.
  6. Hoosiermess

Lol it’s pretty cool. It’s the same people I would meet for drinks after work, plus some who live further away. To be honest, this is something we’ll likely continue. It’s a way to stay in touch and add someone here and there. It won’t replace face to face meetings but next best? Maybe.
  7. Hoosiermess

I hear ya, I poured a drink as soon as I got home. I’ve got a zoom bar happy hour in 20 min. Can’t show up fully sober to happy hour right?
  8. Hoosiermess

I made it two days, that seems long enough right?
  9. Hoosiermess

Official Rant of the Day

Did something to my right elbow golfing in North Carolina a few weeks back, hard swing to get out of a bunker, it only really hurt on the one swing so I really didn't think much of it. I spent a bunch of time on the sim yesterday working on my swing (somewhere around 200 swings) and towards the...
  10. Hoosiermess

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

I guess I’m similar to that guy in a way. We produce AG products primarily for feeding cattle or providing them clean water in an automatic waterer as well as other products that are somewhat essential. I’ve been waiting for the aid bill to pass, knowing at some point we were going to shut down...
  11. Hoosiermess

Are You Playing the Wrong Grips?

The tool came back with cp2 standard. I actually use CP2 pro midsize. If I had to guess my hands are just a touch smaller that they would recommend for midsize, but they just feel good. I do whale a couple clubs with the standard grips +4 wraps and they’re ok.
  12. Hoosiermess

How Many Extra Rolls of Toilet Paper Currently at Your Residence?

Can there really ever be “extra” tp? I’ve got probably 12 rolls, should be plenty to get me through the worst of this (I live alone).
  13. Hoosiermess

First Look: Cobra Golf T-Rail Irons

Those are some handsome devils, can't wait till you have a chance to get some work in with them!
  14. Hoosiermess

Did many of us already have COVID-19 within the past few months and have recovered?

I have no idea how anyone would track that, there are people there from all around the country and many parts of the world, for that matter it would be hard to track which show we got it at, until they shut down the shows after Kentucky Beef Expo we were scheduled to hit Ohio, Michigan...
  15. Hoosiermess

Did many of us already have COVID-19 within the past few months and have recovered?

I was there for the National Farm Machinery show from feb 9-15, and then New York Farm show from the 24th to the 2nd. I have to believe I came into contact with it somewhere in there. I've not been sick but I don't feel right, most likely just stress but those shows would be a breeding ground...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in