Recent content by hort22

1. hort22

2024 Titleist AVX Golf Balls

i played the 22 version for awhile last summer and hit some of my furthest drives with that ball....now if i could swap out a prov for my second shot and on that would be the perfect ball for me.
  2. hort22

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

so before the temp drop i found a few "range" balls and just nuked 3 eight irons out back behind my work...first 2 off the toe and the 3rd right in the sweet spot...all 3 felt good and felt crushed. if all the toe hits fly like that it will be a nice addition to the bag as that is usually my...
  3. hort22

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

on a whim i picked up some mint HM's from 2ndswing...i havent played mizuno in 20 years and my current irons are quite old themselves...these have the recoil 95 shaft...very interested in trying them out...to bad its 28 degrees here tomorrow...lol
  4. hort22

Cleveland CBX 2 Wedges

after having the 48 for awhile i picked up a mint condition 54 and i must say...i hit a few poor chips/pitches around the green from the rough last night that had no business even making it to the green let alone turning out to being an ok shot...might have permanently kicked my old trusty spin...
  5. hort22

New Release: Callaway Apex UW

whats the handicap range of y'all using this club? im not the best ball striker in the world but am always searching for something in this loft area. i see the apex name and it sort of wants me to steer clear of it.
  6. hort22

WTB: TM Sim DHY

very interested...pics/price? pm me pics? thanks EDIT: PM sent
  7. hort22

WTB: TM Sim DHY

looking for a 19 degree 3 model
  8. hort22

TaylorMade STEALTH Fairways, Hybrids and Irons

anyone picking up the stealth black irons?
  9. hort22

WTB: Cobra driver shaft/shafts

looking for something to test on the range with my daughter...she has a senior flex shaft now and looking for something regular flex doesnt have to be top of the line shaft...just something different to test out. normal length is fine just need the myfly8 adapter
  10. hort22

WTB Putter Grip

quick question i was just looking at this grip online...is that one still considered a standard size grip or a slightly bigger pistol?
  11. hort22

Cleveland CBX 2 Wedges

pretty late to this party but recently i picked up a mint 48 degree cbx2 wedge with the rotex graphite shaft. had a 49 degree GW in the bag forever that i never really got along with. on a whim picked this up and after never playing graphite in my irons this has become my fav club 110 yards and...
  12. hort22

2021 Ping Putters

had another great 18 with the Fetch last night...only one 3 putt and it was on the same damn hole as the previous round...even convinced my buddy to run over to his local shop and roll a few putts with it as he is in the market.
  13. hort22

2021 Ping Putters

used the Fetch for the first time last night and played 27 holes...really like how it rolled, even made two 15 footers for birdie...more importantly i only missed one three footer and only had one 3 putt (same hole)
  14. hort22

2021 Ping Putters

didnt make a thing last night so i ordered a Fetch today. it seems to roll so smooth in the shop, i guess we'll see.
Back