Recent content by Horton

1. Horton

The Struggles of Golf

Ever had one of those days on the course when you just didn't play your best? Maybe you didn't have as much fun because you just couldn't get your swing together? Ever start to feel like you aren't improving anymore and that you might even be going backwards? I'm sure most of us have had these...
  2. Horton

Golf: Science or Art?

First off, let me say that I believe golf is both a combination of science and art but for the sake of discussion I won't give you an option of "both". :D With Bubba Watson winning this week and his unique approach to the game, it got me thinking, "Is playing golf more about science or...
  3. Horton

Masters 2011 App

Just found an app for this year's Masters tournament on iTunes, it's very nice! Probably available on droids/blackberrys/etc. as well. I suggest checking it out, it's an excellent way to keep updated on scores and watch live video.
  4. Horton

3 Foot Putts

3 Foot Putts... this is my weakness. :banghead: I worked on my putting all winter in the hopes that I could become a much better putter, and I honestly think I succeeded. I now have a "fundamentally sound" stroke that is repeatable and allows me to control speed and direction comfortably. In...
  5. Horton

Customize My Putter?

OK, so I've been hooked by a couple of the Scotty Cameron putters that I've tried at my local golf shop. I mean, there is a huge difference between those and my Ping Anser Karsten series putter. But instead of throwing down $300 on a putter that would need additional work to make it exactly...
  6. Horton

Checking in from Indy

Hello! I've been lurking these forums for a couple months now and decided it was time to start contributing. I picked the game up about a year ago and I'm totally hooked. So I'm definitely looking forward to learning some things from you other addicts and having a little fun along the way...
Back