Recent content by iamachine1976

1. iamachine1976

The "hit" instinct, driver video

https://youtu.be/FcgqhjTXF4g Just thought I would share this. It had me pondering the "hit" instinct in the golf swing. I can see characteristics in my practice swing that I would have loved to be in the actual swing. The result was fine and in fact I think I only missed one or two fairways...
  2. iamachine1976

A fair statement about the turn?

I had a moment of possible clarity earlier this week after about what amounted to my worst round of the season. Just a question for you guys and I'll explain. [The Question].. Is a proper full or at least almost full turn (assuming this turn is more or less fundamentally correct) probably the...
  3. iamachine1976

The happiest you've ever been on the golf course

Playing Kona country club last year with my Dad and Wife. It was such a beautiful day and the ocean was so blue there it's almost purple. My wife plays only a few times a year and my dad probably the same. They both played fantastic and really enjoyed themselves. I love golf and probably take it...
  4. iamachine1976

Anyone still game Nike covert 2.0 forged... Thoughts

Wondering if anyone played/playing these irons out there. Particularly anyone who prefers players irons over game improvement that is not a low handicap or scratch golfer. Reason I ask is I picked up a used set based only on about ten shots or so three years ago. I'm a lower mid handicap (I...
  5. iamachine1976

Tip or Trick stopping reverse pivot. (Weight shift)

Hello all Wondering if anyone has some tips or tricks that they do to help eliminate the reverse pivot. I know this is probably the biggest killer to my ball striking and why I just can't make the next leap in my game. I am a much better wood player and short game player than a ball striker. I...
Back