3. IceyShanks

Another New Guy in AZ

:welcome:
  4. IceyShanks

New from Texas

:welcome:
  5. IceyShanks

Getting on Sand Hills Golf Club - Mullen NE

I sent it towards the end of last year maybe November of 2023. My response came via email, but it had a no reply email address so I sent a follow-up letter in response.
  6. IceyShanks

Getting on Sand Hills Golf Club - Mullen NE

I just got my note back saying I was on the waitlist, but also had a member reach out and say they'd be willing to be my sponsor, can't wait to try and find a date to make it work, the letter did work!
  7. IceyShanks

Is Lasagna just Spaghetti cake?

Don't think so
  8. IceyShanks

Pretzel vs Cracker Combos

Ditto!
  9. IceyShanks

R.I.P. Puttin4Bird

Miss you buddy!
  10. IceyShanks

G/Fore Golf Shoes

I really like them so far, very comfortable. Would probably order a 1/2 size larger, fits more like nikes for me than adidas Love the packaging!
  11. IceyShanks

Would You Try These?

But also depends on what else is available in there, if there are funions, then I'm getting those!
  12. IceyShanks

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – 2024 TEEm Tour Edge – Be An Equipment Tester

GHIN: 10.9 I am RH I am a member of a course and have access to play as much and practice as much as I can, when I find time for it. And I would try and put that specific piece of equipment through any and all situations, both for practicing and while playing. I'd also want to have my...
  13. IceyShanks

BBQ, Mexican, Italian or Chinese?

Mexican, it's my wife's favorite, but not mine!
  14. IceyShanks

Invented a Cocktail?

Our group did one with Captain Morgan, Orange Juice and Sprite, quite tasty in the mornings!
Back