Recent content by Imaginos

1. Imaginos

Callaway Paradym Drivers

The Paradym just hit the Callaway Pre-owned site!
  2. Imaginos

What’s your chances of making it thru

Some days every tee box feels like that!
  3. Imaginos

Callaway Paradym Drivers

When could these start showing up on the Callaway pre-owned site? I’m tempted to find one used now for the next couple of months before winter sets in here. Otherwise I’ll be looking at Christmas or beyond.
  4. Imaginos

Hard Nine vs Easy Nine

I can see the same results. My time at a nearby course a few years back was like that. The back nine is about 300 yards longer with much greater elevation changes. My front was a 55 then the back was a 45. I also see it on other courses. I believe it takes me awhile to get into the flow of...
  5. Imaginos

Are you playing UST Mamiya?

I’ve got the Helium shaft in my Mavrik Max 3, 5, and 7 woods. I swing on the slower side and went with senior flex. I’ve never hit the FWs better. It has me thinking about trying one out in my driver which is still regular flex (cobra Speedzone extreme). Would the goodness carry through? I wonder!
  6. Imaginos

Callaway Rogue ST MAX Fairways

How would the Rogue ST Max compare with the Mavrik Max? I have the 3w and 5w in the Mavrik Max and love them more every round. I was thinking about adding a 7w to replace a hybrid. Might the Rogue ST close the gap to the 5w too much?
  7. Imaginos

Mountain Golf

Here’s a shot from Hideaway Hills, Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania. This hole is all uphill. You can see the tee in the shadows, upper left quadrant of the pic.
  8. Imaginos

Trying to Break 100

My image of the first tee...
  9. Imaginos

Trying to Break 100

Heading to the Pocono Mountains for a golf weekend. I don’t foresee #B100 but there will be beer, pizza, and steaks! Playing with a group of my homies. #isthatabear
  10. Imaginos

Slow Play Ranting: Golf Unfiltered

I’m sorry, you scored 109 with the golfing police so,
Back