Recent content by IndianaAmateur

1. IndianaAmateur

Wtb stiff shaft for superfast 2.0

Nothing to pricey please! But the reg. flex is killing me. Swing Speed is about 107 so at least a stiff. Thanks in advance. Driver shaft, sorry didnt specify
  2. IndianaAmateur

Steve Williams is at it again! Hes just digging himself a hole!

This guy just doesnt give up does he. Im angry that he is acting like this when Tiger made his career. Where would Steve be now if Tiger wasnt part of the equation? Steve Williams believes he should have ended his caddie-player relationship with Tiger Woods after his last win at the 2009...
  3. IndianaAmateur

Where can I watch the Aussie Masters online and not have to pay for it?

Anybody know a good site to watch this online? If there even is a place, I dont know! Thanks in advance!
  4. IndianaAmateur

Couple pics I had done. What are your thoughts on my swing pic?

This is just 2 I had done for my sponsors. For those of yo who dont know, Walgreens has the magazine cover option in the photo lab. Thought they turned out pretty good. My first tournament as an Amateur Pro. Victory is so sweet! My father-in-law captured this one. Par 5 4th hole! Par 4...
  5. IndianaAmateur

The results from my first tournament back on TOUR!!

40 MPH winds, moderate back pain, and playing the back tees......I still came out on top!
  6. IndianaAmateur

Wish me luck guys! First tournament back on Tour!

The 2012 Golf Channel Amateur Tour fall season kicked off on Saturday the 1st. The Indiana Tour has 2 upcoming events. The first one is on the 15th at Trophy Club. If you havent heard of this course, which Im sure you all have, it is a very tough and testing course and will require use of every...
  7. IndianaAmateur

Can anyone tell me what these are???????

I have a complete set of PLX irons. 2-PW. They have Tacki-Mac grips and Tru Temper Dynamic Golf S300 shafts. I have had these for about 5 years in the closet. They look like they were rarely used before I got ahold of them. To be honest I have no idea how I got them. Anyways, I was going to use...
  8. IndianaAmateur

WTB/T for a set of Stiff Shafts

I have the Burner 1.0 irons and desperatly need to remove the stock uniflex shafts. Looking for a set of Stiff. The only ones Ive been reccomended are the S300 and KBS Tour 90 I believe. All I know is I need a stronger shaft and wouldnt mind extending them 1/2" or so. Im 6'2" and I hit them...
  9. IndianaAmateur

Shaft question

I have a complete older model set of PLX irons! They are in fabulous shape with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts. Our last conversation you reccomended this shaft for me. My question is can I use these shafts on my Burner 1.0?
  10. IndianaAmateur

WTB: Need Taylormade balls!

Looking for Taylormade balls. Havent tried any Pentas yet but they are a little to salty for me. I have been playing Burner and Burner Tour lately but will look at any offers. I have hundreds of balls also so if your looking for any let me know and Ill see what I got. Thanks
  11. IndianaAmateur

Any Indiana THPers want to get together???

I hope this is the right place to put this. I seen where members from other states were doing this and maybe I missed one for Indiana. If not I was wondering if the guys and gals from Indiana would like to do something like this. Could be an outing type or just a get together to play a round of...
  12. IndianaAmateur

Energy Drinks & Shots

Im addicted to the Starbucks Double Shot Vanilla! Dont know why but I cant stop drinking them...lol!
  13. IndianaAmateur

Which shaft should I be using?

I have the Burner 1.0 with the uniflex stock shaft. My swing speed is around 116 mph. Any suggestions as to what I should use? Im happy with the distance I get from these irons but I feel like the flex might be holding back some spare yardage. Thanks in advance!!
  14. IndianaAmateur

WTB or Trade!!!! Look here!!

Looking for a nice Taylormade driver. Prefer a stiff flex 9.5 deg. Would love to have another Superfast 2.0 but ont think I could afford it right now. Maybe an R9 or something like that. Also looking for a putter. Prefer a 35". Thanks in advance. I have another posting here that has my old setuo...
  15. IndianaAmateur

WTB or WTT For Taylormade or Nike Irons

Looking for a set of Taylormade or Nike Irons. Right handed. Steel shaft prefer stiff flex. I have around 100-150 bucks to work with as far as making a cash/trade deal. I have a set of Slazenger Raw Distance irons up for trade. Set include 3 and 4 iron hybrids and 5-PW. Also a matching 14 way...
Back