Recent content by Indy500

1. I

FS: Six dozen TaylorMade TP5x

Selling six dozen TaylorMade TP5x balls, brand new, no logos. USPS Priority Mail included. $199
  2. I

WTB Tyson Lamb older stuff

Looking for Lambgoods from early in his career. Single f-bomb covers, old Masters covers, original donuts, rare stuff, etc. Shoot me a note with what you've got and how much $$ you're looking for!
  3. I

FS: Slazenger Select III gloves in Cadet Small and Regular Small

Hi everyone. Selling some gloves, prices include USPS shipping. Thanks! 1. Slazenger Select III gloves, lot of 3, Regular Small LH for righthanders: High-end gloves from Slazenger's good days, old stock but brand new! Retail price on package is $19.95, asking $30 for the lot. 2. Slazenger...
  4. I

FS: Titleist ProV1x balls and sweet Slazenger gloves!

Hey everyone, coupla things for sale. Prices include USPS shipping. Thanks for looking! 1. SIX DOZEN 2017 TITLEIST PRO V1x with Michelin logos. Love the swinging Michelin man! Combination of full dozen boxes and some loose sleeves (boxes without lids). Would like to sell all six to one buyer...
  5. I

FS: Six dozen 2017 Titleist Pro V1s with a logo

Six dozen Titleist Pro V1s, 2017 edition, with the logo pictured. SOLD! includes USPS Priority shipping. Thanks for looking!
  6. I

FS: Three TaylorMade Stratus gloves

Hey everyone. Longtime member, occasional poster, first-time seller. Three TaylorMade Stratus gloves size Cadet Medium for right-handed players, worn on the left hand. White. New in packaging. $30 includes USPS shipping. Thank you!
  7. I

Hi folks

Hey everyone, longtime reader but new member. Been playing for 20-plus years, mostly in Florida (lived in Tampa Bay area, then northeast FL) and Indiana. Home now is Indianapolis, home course is Brickyard Crossing. I work at "The Racing Capital of the World" -- if you're ever in the...
Back