Recent content by IndySC

1. IndySC

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Is the grounds crew out there picking up spent petals by hand? Still the craziest golf course maintenance I’ve ever seen.
  2. IndySC

You too man. Hope all is well. Still in Utah?
  3. IndySC

Bring home the gold boys! Still have this bad boy as my daily commuter bag.
  4. IndySC

Hope you’re doing well Mark! 2024 is the year I start playing golf consistently again….I hope lol.
  5. IndySC

Thanks for the trip down memory lane Team THP. Soak it all in, ask all the questions, have all the conversations, make all the memories. You’ll never experience another thing like it. Golf your ball and get the W.
  6. IndySC

What’s the average date of your entire bag?

December 2016. Ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
  7. IndySC

2023: Golf Goals

Got my oldest (6) out for her first round this past year at a family outing. Asked her a couple days ago if she still wanted to play softball in the spring. Her response: “no daddy, I want to golf every day.” So my golf goal this year is to give her the opportunity to love the game of golf…...
  8. IndySC

CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Time for the return trip bus party. Soak it up Team THP, getting close to the end!
  9. IndySC

Thanks for the awesome job sharing these past few days Team THP. Brings back a ton of memories and you still have time to make some final ones for yourself. Enjoy every second of it.
  10. IndySC

Well within striking distance. Pedal to the floor.
  11. IndySC

Lordy do I miss the Clive 18. Great fight THP. You got this.
  12. IndySC

Al joining in for Day 1 dinner now as well? Awesome how much he has embraced this event. Great guy.
Back