Recent content by instant3

1. instant3

Hi Friends!

Hey everybody! After a wild journey, I am back to THP! You amazing folks saved my summer and kind of my life a few years ago. I was a everyday comment member for quite awhile. Then one day I got my clubs stolen from a driving range. And the members here pulled together and got me a set to use...
  2. instant3

Council Bluffs, IA or Omaha, NE course to play?

I'm going to be in Council Bluffs Sunday and would like to get some golf in weather dependant. Any suggestions/experience? I might use GolfNow to book it. Any advice would be appreciated. Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  3. instant3

Pictures of your back swing

Both are a year or more old, but my swings the same as its always been!
  4. instant3

WTB: New Set

Well, I posted in the Golf header but figured I might as well start looking here. I just had my set stolen from my car and was informed that my clubs will not be covered under my insurance policies. So I am looking to get a replacement set together. Need stiff shafts. Really like Callaway irons...
  5. instant3

The Worst has Happened.........

It is finally spring golf season in Iowa. I have been out a handful of times and played pretty well. But the worst thing possible happened to me this afternoon. I hit golf balls on my lunch break at the local course. After a few bags, I put my clubs back into my Jeep and went back to work. 45...
  6. instant3

Weird shipping on clubs

I don't know how well this picture will post, but I have some weird shipping going on. I have 2 separate packages, shipped the same day. They both left Atlanta, Georgia to come to the same address on what seems to be the same truck (as they both departed at 10:55). The weird thing is, one says...
  7. instant3

Driver Length

I was trying to figure out what length my driver actually plays at, so I was going to measure. Well when I went to do it I realized I am clueless and have no idea where to measure to? To the start of the head? To the ground with the club at usual address position? Let me know!!!!
  8. instant3

NHL 2014-2015 season

Mods go ahead and delete this thread, as I see it is already started. Post moved
  9. instant3

Nike Covert 2.0 driver

Is anybody using one of these? I hardly see any love for it on the forums. I assume blugold is? I don't even see a review forum unless I'm completely overlooking it. I am using Tapatalk as I'm building a new pc and only have access using my work laptop. What can you tell me? I ordered one on a...
  10. instant3

WTB: Nvidia NV green 65 g shaft

Title says it all, wanting to throw on a Nike Covert 2.0 I just got. Anyone got an old driver they could do a pull and sell me? EDIT: Aldila NV shaft. Wow I'm also building a Pc and my mind was obviously on that Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  11. instant3

WTB: Nike Covert 2.0 driver

Title says it all. I see prices just went down to 200 new, so if nothing else I can always scoop one of those, figured I'd try here first. Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  12. instant3

FS: Odyssey White Hot Pro #7CS

I have a almost brand new Odyssey White Hot Pro #7 Center Shaft that I would like to sell. It is in almost brand new condition. I only gamed it for about a week before rolling an old SeeMore that I got hooked on. Now trying to fund a milled SeeMore. It is standard lie and 35" long. Put a new...
  13. instant3

Adidas Men's ClimaLite Tour Tech Shorts

Does anybody have experience with Adidas shorts that can give me a quick answer? I am thinking about getting a 4 pack of shorts from the great people over at gmamasgolf.com, but was worried about size. Do they fit true to size? Or do they run small? I see they have a longer inseam than the 3...
  14. instant3

Des Moines Golf Outing

Is there going to be one in Iowa? Or any outings in the north Midwest this summer or fall? I'd love to meet some THPers and play a different course! Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  15. instant3

WTB SeeMore Putter

I am finally back THP, and in need of a new flat stick. Like the blade style putters, 34" or longer and 150$ price tag. Any around?
Back