Recent content by ironcondor

1. ironcondor

FS: Callaway Apex forged 4-AW, stiff

Selling a set of Callaway Apex 4-AW, stiff flex shafts (note shaft info below). Good condition, some face wear and bag chatter as expected but no major dings/dents and grooves are clean. Grips are CP2 wraps, relatively new, and have lots of life left. 4i has ProjectX 5.5, midsize cp2 5-PW is...
  2. ironcondor

WTB: Aerotech i95 stiff .370 pulls or Apex set with them

I made the mistake of trying the same Apex irons I have except with the steelfiber i95 stiff...and decided I must have them. So I'm looking for a set of pulls (Apex is .370 parallel) or a RH Apex set with them already in. Let me know if you have anything like this and would be willing to part...
  3. ironcondor

WTB: full set for a friend getting into golf

One of the guys on my team at work is getting into golf. He has a loaner set from a friend for now, but they're Titleist mb blades, lol. He's committing to lessons and joining the addiction. He's looking to target around $500-600ish if possible for a full set to get him started. Do you have...
  4. ironcondor

It's been awhile...and man, it's good to be back here.

It's so awesome perusing THP again, and getting back into "the swing of things". I had a lot of random stuff come up...two separate rotator-cuff injuries (not golf related), crazy work stuff, and I've been flying more as well. Needless to say, I only played FOUR times since last Memorial...
  5. ironcondor

FS: Odyssey MXM #1, Ping G25 hybrid, FJ shoes, Pizza & Beer headcover

Cleaning a few things out. Paypal only. All prices including shipping within the lower 48; feel free to make reasonable offers. The only trade/partial trade interest at this time would be a Scotty Cameron Futura (X, X5, X7). Let me know if you have any questions! 1) Odyssey Metal-X Milled...
  6. ironcondor

FS: Titleist 913 D2 10.5*, Diamana S+ blue stiff

Selling a RH Titleist 913 D2 10.5* driver. Shaft is a stock Diamana S+ blue 62 x5ct stiff, with a newer Golfpride MCC Plus4 grip (grey). Headcover in great condition and tool is included as well. Tough to tell with the reflections, but no pop-up marks or dings/scratches on crown, very light face...
  7. ironcondor

FS: Scotty Newport, SeeMore OneCS, FJ shoes, Diamana w/ Surefit, THP pizza & beer!!

FS: Scotty Newport, SeeMore OneCS, FJ shoes, Diamana w/ Surefit, THP pizza & beer!! Spring cleaning hath arrived, and so these items must go! All prices include USPS tracked shipping to the lower 48. Paypal only, please. I am not interested in any trades at this time...
  8. ironcondor

Ping G30: Turbulators

I'm not sure if this was posted somewhere on THP already (a search indicates not)...freaking hilarious music video about the G30's turbulators. Well done! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRRZopcQW24 :clapp::banana:
  9. ironcondor

FS: 34.5" SeeMore OneCS putter w/ superstroke midslim 2.0 & THP Pizza/Beer headcover

FS: 34.5" SeeMore OneCS putter w/ superstroke midslim 2.0 & THP Pizza/Beer headcover Selling a SeeMore OneCS putter. Length is 34.5", grip is like-new superstroke midslim 2.0. Headcover included is the "Stay thirsty, THP" pizza & beer; minor wear on the edge/trim at the bottom. Not...
  10. ironcondor

"Tour van" clubs: pricing/difference vs. off the shelf?

There's a club for sale in the marketplace that is generating some buzz. The driver is from a "tour van" and is priced - at least to me - rather high? I legitimately want to know - why would the price be so much different (ie. higher) simply because it came from a tour van? Are there tighter...
  11. ironcondor

FS: Titleist 913h 19* Hybrid, Diamana stiff

Hi THP: I'm selling my Titleist 913h, 19* hybrid. Diamana S+ 82 HY shaft, in stiff flex. Standard length. Adjustable SureFit hosel (I'm sure I have an extra Titleist tool somewhere, if I find it I'll include it). New midsize Winn dri-tac grip put on a few weeks ago. Includes headcover in...
  12. ironcondor

WTB: Pat O'Brien On Putting DVD

Let me know if you're interested in parting ways with your copy of Pat O'Brien On Putting...I thought I'd check here before ordering elsewhere. My paypal is locked & loaded...
  13. ironcondor

FS: Vokeys, Apex 21* Utility, X2 Hot 3w, Scotty Golo5

Moving some items because I'm addicted to churning the clubs in my bag. All prices include shipping w/ tracking info to lower 48. Feel free to make any reasonable offers. Paypal only, please. http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv147/bondtrader101/THP%20Marketplace/all%20clubs.jpg 1)...
  14. ironcondor

FS: X2 Hot 3w stiff flex; ProjectX Flighted 95 6.0 (stiff) shaft pulls (.370 ptip)

Another couple things for me to move. Trade/partial trade interests are rather specific but are: 913h (3h) stiff, Odyssey MXM #1, Kusala Blue driver shaft, Vokey 62* wedge. Otherwise, paypal only. Prices include shipping w/ tracking to conUS. 1) Callaway X2 Hot 3w (15*), stock stiff flex...
  15. ironcondor

WTB: SeeMore PCB Nickel

I used to have a SeeMore PCB Nickel, and I regret getting rid of it. Would be interested in taking one off someone's hands if they are so inclined. Let me know what you got and hopefully we can work something out. Not looking for counterbalanced at this time. Thanks.
Back