Recent content by Iseemoredrop

1. I

FS: Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 2

For Sale a Scotty Cameron Newport 2 in good shape. Headcover a little worn though. Original grip that probably needs changing. See pictures. SOLD SOLD
  2. I

F/S: Odyssey Metal-x-milled #9

Why not really thin the herd. Metal-X-Milled #9 with weights. In great condition. Did put on a Super Stroke grip. $110 shipped. Headcover does have a small spot where thread has come undone, came this way. 35" Putter SOLD!. SuperStroke 3.0
  3. I

F/S: Seemore mFGP2 CS

Time to thin the herd. Sad day but needs to be done. First up is a Seemore mFGP2 CS. 34.5 L Everything else standard. SOLD
  4. I

Multiple Iron set change?

For those of you with multiple iron sets, what is it that makes you change from one set to another during the season? Just for fun or not hitting the current ones well or any other reason? If you do make a change and start playing better are these going to stay in the bag for a while?
  5. I

Happy day, Sad day!

My youngest son just turned 10 and has never had any interest in golf other than driving the cart. Wanted a driver for his birthday so I got him a US Kids rescue w/ training grip. He loves it and is smacking it pretty good. Now he wants a putter after seeing one at Golfsmith yesterday that was...
  6. I

Stock shafts in woods & hybrids.

After reading a few posts with people mentioning using or not using stock shafts made me wonder a few things. i normally use stock shafts in my driver, fairway woods and hybrids with no problems to me and yes I have tried upgraded shafts. The question being, do you really think that the oem's...
  7. I

Up and waiting for Mill Creek

Heading to Mill Creek in Mebane,NC this morning. Great golf course and the weather will be in mid to high 60's today. Should be perfect.
  8. I

Should I game these?

Found these cleaning up. Should I give them a try? Haha
  9. I

For the Morgan Cup guys

Received my copy of Carolina's Golf Association magazine. Opened the cover and here it was.
  10. I

Pitchfix Tool giveaway!

Okay guys, local golf shop going out of business (which is a shame) and I bought 3 Pitchfix tools. I only want to keep 2 so I have 1 extra white Pitchfix tool someone can have. I have a number in my head and whoever has a reply with that number in it, its yours. Thanks
  11. I

Ancestry of J40 DPC irons

Last night will perusing the forum for J40 DPC reviews I came across something pretty cool. I just recently received these irons fro Sox Fan where in his description of the clubs he mentioned getting these from Cookie. As I was reading thru the forum I noticed that a few different THP'ers had...
  12. I

What to do, what to do?

I have been playing good lately using my new Callaway X2 Hot irons I got sine I got rid of my Mizuno JPX 800 Pro's. Then I got a set of Bridgestone J40 DPC w/ aero tech steel fiber shafts. Hit both sets good at the range today. Should I give the J40's the go tomorrow? How do you with multiple...
  13. I

Nervous day at dentist.

Our little boy (9yr) just went back to have 2 teeth pulled. Has 2 extra that need to come out. He is a little brave trooper but I'm a little nervous for him. I'm sure all will go well though.
  14. I

Driver help?

Anyone currently using Callaway Big Bertha, Big Bertha Alpha, Ping G30, Cobra Bio Cell+ Or TM SLDR please give me your thoughts on the one you are gaming. I'm currently using Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme and am now on the search for something newer. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
  15. I

Mizuno JPX 825 PRO Graphite

Has anyone played the Mizuno JPX 825 PRO with the stock Fujikura Orochi shafts. If so your thoughts.
Back