2. J

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Headed to the Grandaddy

Congrats!! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  3. J

CONTEST Win the Trip of a Lifetime with Callaway Golf

Good luck everyone! Be safe... Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  4. J

She finally gets it!! Thank you THP!

We have bird feeders for seed and feeders for hummingbirds. We have numerous bird houses in our yard. All over the place. Plus we have an inside/outside cat who brings us a live bird once in a while. Lol! She loves to be outside and she loves golf! Lucky for me!! On the course she is easily...
  5. J

She finally gets it!! Thank you THP!

Great to see another wife taking interest in golf. My wife plays golf and she still gets excited on a great swing and ball flight. BTW, my wife gets distracted with animals and birds too. LOL! Just glad she likes golf!! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  6. J

Vote Now: Round 3 Matchup - Cobra vs TaylorMade

Speedzone!!! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  7. J

What is your next club to be replaced?

Replacing not one but all of my irons. From Cobra F-Max One Length to Cobra One Length irons. Getting fit this year, then will know which irons. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  8. J

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

I could of phrased my last staement a little better. It wasn't directed specially to you. Sorry... Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  9. J

He said it COULD reach 25 million if we don't shelter in place. California has over 40 million residents. There were already at least 10 counties with shelter in place directives. I live in California and welcome the new directive. I don't want this virus, do you? Sent from my SM-G975U using...
  10. J

Prayers to you and your family. Hope all goes well. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  11. J

Vote Now: Round 1 Matchup - Cobra vs Titleist

Cobra!! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  12. J

Since the Bond movies came up...here's this poll.

Connery...not even close.. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  13. J

why are you playing golf these days ?

My local course is open. Bar and resturant is closed indefinitely. Course may close but it is day to day. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  14. J

Your City: The Best and Worst?

It is 30 miles from the nearest shopping mall and it is 30 miles from the nearest shopping mall!! Best: It is quiet. Worst: No movie theater. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  15. J

Usernames and Avatar: Explain Yours

Mine is pretty easy. J-Pin is my first initial of my first name, John and Pin is the first 3 letters of my last name, Pinola. My avatar is a picture of Popeye and Brutus. This picture was taken in Nevada at one of our Mens Club's golf outings. The guy I was paired with had Brutus and I had...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in