Recent content by J4U

1. J4U

Festival Of Trees...a tribute to my nephew TY

The darkness has moved to cloudy with some light over the past couple years and I'm very thankful. I appreciate your help along the way and to celebrate what would have been your 29th birthday. Your dad is out this way on business. We will play Denver's version of Utah's Fox Hollow, your very...
  2. J4U

Whiskey Thread

Vanilla Crown is not bad
  3. J4U

TEASER Dream Foursome with OGIO is coming in 2020

Peeps and wild card known. Outstanding OP
  4. J4U

Which OEM "won" 2019?

To me Hogan, TM, and Cobra, but I'm weird like that.
  5. J4U

How long do you keep your vehicle

Second to last trade in had 254K and 15 years. Last was 4 years and 76k. This one took the lifetime warranty on it. Will be a while. Always make out better than a lease due to mileage obviously, but also work it to limit the new STB price drop off the lot.
  6. J4U

Irons with a higher ball flight

FTw Black Hogan's, KBS TourV Your welcome
  7. J4U

Mizuno MP-20 Irons

MP to MB...Nice transition and very little scarring[emoji106]
  8. J4U

Happy Birthday ScoFoBG!

Happy Birthday!
  9. J4U

Is Swing Weight Necessary?

I don't care what they call it, but it needs to have a place in the build process...imo. Granted most people can't tell the difference, let alone between 1-2 points. However, there are some of us that can. I Pole Vaulted my way through college and you better believe I could tell a difference...
  10. J4U

Personal Best Thread!!!!!!!

Well done indeed!
  11. J4U

Toughest Tee Shot For Amateurs? The 2014 Morgan Cup Opening Tee Shots

Memory Lane and it was a good one. Even though we don't have the full media bit from the event, this kinda sums it up. Nerves are real, but when you get down to it...it's all good. THP peeps make it, and it doesn't matter.
  12. J4U

The Happy Thread

Gave a little bit of the Magic Mike...congrats
  13. J4U

Mizuno MP-20 Irons

One of these days I'll get mine out too. The lower flight would be good. Setting up next to my gamer this thing needs to go on a diet, but performance counts...verdict still out.
  14. J4U

What is Your Green in Regulation Percentage?

50% down 8% from last year. Not enough on course time or practice.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in