Recent content by Jackal

1. Jackal

WTB WTB: HZRDUS Red RDX 6.0 75 Gram Fairway Shaft

Personal message sent with pics
  2. Jackal

WTB WTB: HZRDUS Red RDX 6.0 75 Gram Fairway Shaft

I've got one. Came out of a factory 3 wood. Only hit a couple of times. Never been in a bag. I'll send pics in the morning if you are interested. Jack
  3. Jackal

Do you have a knockdown shot?

I have a 6 iron shot that I use quite often. It will go over an a bunker or obstacle ,and still stay below the trees. Usually with roll and all the total is around 100 yards. Another favorite is a 5 wood slider. It's always a fade, and will go from 140-165??? yards. It never gets over 15-20...
  4. Jackal

Biggest Strength of Your Game Right Now?

Wedges and irons. Usually I can kill a fwy wood, but since I've been working on irons, the woods aren't going the best. But, it is nice to hit a nice 4 or 5 iron into a green.
  5. Jackal

Driver Position - Ground or No?

I hover to align the face with the ball, and then ground it before swing. The height of the tee is enough that if I align while grounded, I will hit it off the heel.
  6. Jackal

For Sale Callaway MD5 Jaws Wedges

Received the 60. Looks fantastic. Thanks
  7. Jackal

Do you use a “water ball”?

I usually carry 2 of my gamers with me. On a water hole, get both out and play the worse looking of the 2.
  8. Jackal

For Sale SOLD

That Epic is fantastic. Thanks for the good deal!
  9. Jackal

For Sale SOLD

PM sent
  10. Jackal

Ramen Bowls

I fixed this thai chicken soup last week. It went over pretty well. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
  11. Jackal

Any exercises to help extend thru impact?

Sometimes after I hit my driver, I fold my arms up and don't extend them. The shot is ok, but the distance and direction suffers. It doesn't happen all the time. Does anyone have some drills to help eliminate this? Thanks
  12. Jackal

Why do some people try to discourage young people from playing golf?

My Son will be 14 in 2 weeks. He has been playing golf since he was 4. Next year he will be eligible for the high school football team. For the past few years the coaches and teachers have tried to get him to play football. He doesn't want to. Some of his friends have already had so many...
  13. Jackal

I've started setting my irons toe-up at address, and my game has changed.

I overlooked this forever. It always appeared that a club should be soled at address flat on the ground. It never occurred to me to have it slightly toe -up. Sometimes my shots would go right, and I thought it was grip problems. Using a strong grip, it still went right. The courses we...
  14. Jackal

Needing recommendations for low price GPS watch.

I know you get what you pay for. My Son will be on the school golf team next year. He is wanting a GPS watch to help with the yardages. We really don't want something fancy with all of the bells and whistles. Some of them have a voice, etc. One that has basic yardage to the middle of...
Back