Recent content by Jackf

1. Jackf

What just happened?

I shot 102 on a course that I normally shoot in the mid to low 80's on yesterday. Everything seemed to go wrong, my drives missed the fairway, if I was in the fairway my fairway woods made worms duck, approach shots rolled off the green, putts broke in seemingly impossible directions. I'm going...
  2. Jackf

How old do you look

... or at least how old does Micrsoft face recognition think you look. The site how-old.net will let you upload a photo and it will quickly give you its opinion. It thinks l'm 56 (actually 67.75) now if I could get it to convince my golf swing. (TT won't let me put in screenshot). Sent...
  3. Jackf

c Visiting San Antonio May 6 - 13

I am going to be in San Antonio between May 6 and 13. We will be staying at the Hyatt Country Hills. I am looking for suggestions on courses to play. I would also like to play with THPers if possible. I would be able to play Thur, Fri, Mon, Tues. The weekend is booked with family events.
  4. Jackf

Has anyone used Shipsticks?

I may be going to San Antonio in May and cannot get a direct flight from NJ. I am considering shipping my clubs so I don't have a nervous breakdown over changing planes. Shipsticks seems to have good reviews but I'd like to hear from THPers who may have used them, or a similar service.
Back