Recent content by jacob1

1. jacob1

WTB: Ladies driver for beginner

Sorry for all the questions. Do you know how long it is?
  2. jacob1

WTB: Ladies driver for beginner

How tall is your son? I have a beginner girl high school golfer that could maybe use this
  3. jacob1

Back at it

It’s been awhile since I’ve been around the forum. Sometimes kids can change your hobbies. Anywho…. My daughter is now playing junior golf at school so I’m back at it with a new golf partner!
  4. jacob1

Tedfroop, what a guy!

A while back Ted posted about going to play some courses up in Canada and one of the courses was Banff springs. I commented on how that was one of the courses that I would love to be able to play some day. Well, I got a package today from Ted with some very nice things from the courses he played...
  5. jacob1

Grip size?

A friend of mine got measured for new grips. I've never had this done, how important is having your hands measured for grips?
  6. jacob1

What happens to Adam Scott?

Adam is playing great golf and has really been putting great! So what do you guys see happening to his game after the long putter ban happens? Does he have the ability to go back to a short putter after it gave him so much trouble in the past? I know the counter balanced putters are getting...
  7. jacob1

Any members from the NC beaches?

If this isn't allowed please remove. we have some friends with a very sick little girl that will be traveling from Colorado to Duke medical center in North Carolina. There insurance isn't paying for the procedure because its considered experimental. So they are traveling by car so they can take...
  8. jacob1

WTB THP putter cover

Well I lost my citrus putter cover and know one turned it in. So I need another THP cover it doesn't matter which one i just want another. Please let me know what you are willing to part with. Thanks.
  9. jacob1

2014 Masters tickets

Just a heads up. I just got an email stating the masters ticket applications are now open.
  10. jacob1

The Foley swing?

Is it just me or does the way his students swing the club look awkward? To me they seem to bent over and there hands seem so low. Now granted there better than me, It just doesn't look right. What do you guys think?
  11. jacob1

Is Titleist getting left behind?

Titleist as far as my knowledge goes used to be a top club manufacture. Are they being left behind on there clubs? Are they spending to much time with there golf balls? I mean for one THP doesn't do testing for them and they don't support the site as far as I know.( which is bad as far as I'm...
  12. jacob1

It's been awhile

Hello everyone. I haven't been around here much as of late. Been really busy with Work and getting our new house finished up. Man there's lots to catch up on! I hope all you guys are doing well.
  13. jacob1

How much further can equipment come?

With lots of new equipment on the horizon I got to thinking. Just how much further can the company's go from here? With the regulations that are in place for most equipment just how much better can it get? Thoughts?
  14. jacob1

Golf pants

Well I guess I need to start thinking about golf pants. It was 38 degrees here this morning. If I would have been playing that is pants weather for sure. Anyway what brands do you guys prefer? Remember I'm a cheap aZz. And I also need a fairly odd size 30x34. I don't think I want any that's...
  15. jacob1

WTB wedge

Does anyone have a 60* wedge? I'm not looking to spend a whole lot because I've never hit one before. Let me know what you got. Thanks!
Back