Recent content by Jarlaxle

1. Jarlaxle

Callaway MD5 Jaws Wedges

Curious, which Clevelands did you try? Going into my search I expected to really like the RTX but I didn't care for them at all.
  2. Jarlaxle

Callaway MD5 Jaws Wedges

My 54S has become my go to club for almost everything around the green. Can play it back in my stance and hit something lower that checks or play it forward and have it land soft and then gently roll out. I'm not as comfortable yet going at small targets with the 58x so I only hit if the 54...
  3. Jarlaxle

Callaway MD5 Jaws Wedges

So the 58X showed up earlier than expected too (had been given a build date of 9/17, arrived on 9/10), if anything I like it even more than the 54S. Had full swings, pitches and bunker shots and every single one them was money. Best wedges I have ever owned, period.
  4. Jarlaxle

Callaway MD5 Jaws Wedges

So my 54-S arrived unexpectedly, turns out the 58-X is on back order and won't ship for about 2 weeks, assumed they would ship together. I got in a few holes yesterday evening to try it out. First shot with it was from 50 or so yards from thick rough after an awful fat/pulled iron. Managed to...
  5. Jarlaxle

Callaway MD5 Jaws Wedges

Great thread, I am getting on the bus, just ordered 54S and 58X in Tour Grey. Can't wait to get them!
  6. Jarlaxle

Callaway MD5 JAWS vs. Ping Glide 3.0 - Anyone compare these?

I have been on a hunt for new wedges, thought the Ping’s were the one* until I hit the Jaws. Ordering custom 54 and 58 tomorrow. Pings might be a bit more forgiving (though not much) but the MD5s felt a lot better. What sealed the deal was I just felt I had way more ability to take bit off or...
  7. Jarlaxle

G/Fore Sole/Cleat Durability?

I am strongly considering getting a pair of the G/Fore Gallivanters but wanted to see if there was any feedback on how durable the soles/cleats are. From the reviews I have read, everyone seems to really love the shoes but I've found most reviews (including the ones I write) tend to be after...
  8. Jarlaxle

New member from Atlanta/East Cobb

Have certainly heard of THP over the years but have typically just posted on GolfWRX (and the old Bomb Squad Golf). Stumbled back across THP when I was doing some research on my latest purchase (an Edel putter) when I noticed that there are a fair number of members from Atlanta here so figured...
Back