Recent content by JasonFinleyCG

1. JasonFinleyCG

ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

Guess we will now truly see who people REALLY think will win these events when they have to put "coins" where their mouth is. Somehow I am guessing there will be less bet on THP. #Facts
  2. JasonFinleyCG

ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

Wait, you are giving out coins based on lines sent by @JDax? How you are ready to give out some coins.
  3. JasonFinleyCG

CONTEST I was Finleyed at the 2024 Goat Cup... and it was great!

Great gesture and thank you for doing this for the community.
  4. JasonFinleyCG

NEWS 2024 Grandaddy Announcement

Guess where I visited this weekend to have dinner with Al and Shelly.
  5. JasonFinleyCG

CONTEST Live Update Thread - The 2024 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

If you want to be "that guy" and look _____ using them, your choice. Everyone else can just make fun of you. And i did learn something......Callaway Iron covers are not adequate because they do not go all the way to L wedge. Learn something new every time.
  6. JasonFinleyCG

CONTEST Live Update Thread - The 2024 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Not this time. I have a ton of hats and shirts and tend to try and stick to company owned things if/when possible. I like to take memories and wins usually. At least I have meories!
  7. JasonFinleyCG

Finishing a match early is not playing fast.
  8. JasonFinleyCG

It is both, who will the captain look to for support and who on the team will step up to lead and be helpful.
  9. JasonFinleyCG

Not at all about me, just one point of ____ that you will need to win.
  10. JasonFinleyCG

I know of 2 so unless @JB has a big mouth it may be less
  11. JasonFinleyCG

To me it is not about # of posts, more about quality of and content within the posts.
  12. JasonFinleyCG

I wanted to do this primarily for two reasons: -I felt that the Captain role was actually too much and taking away from the experience for them -The role of the AssCap from day one was to help the captain and the team with the experience - if we have a returning captain we do not need that...
  13. JasonFinleyCG

I thought a lot about this after reading some of the feedback from Goat Cup and every other THP event. I certainly have a strong opinion. I would not consider myself to be a FAST player but certainly am not slow and this comes through that lens. I also must acknowledge I am not someone on...
Back