Recent content by JW Smoove

1. JW Smoove

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

@tequila4kapp Thanks for posting this, I had been thinking about it all day - while continuing to delete emails and reboot the company computer as I have been doing all week - after being out 11 weeks - 15 emails - and I can't just delete them unseen good thing I have grey hair, or I would when...
  2. JW Smoove

What Would You Name Utah’s Hockey Team?

Commanders, then maybe Washington will see how stupid that is and change their name, again.
  3. JW Smoove

Do/did you tip your fitter?

I think there needed to be another option such as did not know it was a thing. I did not vote, but world have been a no. And for what it’s worth i usually tip or over tip everyone.
  4. JW Smoove

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Congratulations @cagolfer and my man @MarMill! I will be watching/reading. Enjoy it all.
  5. JW Smoove

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

I'm going to have to say, for the duration of time and the amount of golf played, it was the Mizuno Experience 2021. We were in Myrtle Beach/Pawleys Island for 3 Days of golf roughly 30+ holes a day on 2 courses. Every day by tee time it was over 100 degrees and the humidity was close to that...
  6. JW Smoove

Great Parking

BMW X2 parked at Hilton Head this past week - never moved, took 2 spaces while we were there for about 4 straight days. It was pretty blatant, I wanted to leave a strongly worded note, but some people cannot be helped. Had I not had respect for my own car, I would have forced my car into the...
  7. JW Smoove

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

And for those that know, if you do use Ginger Ale, Blenheim is the one to use.
  8. JW Smoove

Breaking Down the Mizuno Pro Irons

I am still using and really enjoying the 225s, but your thoughts about more accurate - resonate. I think there is something to a 'player's' iron/club that (for me) makes me focus just a bit more on the shot, and sometimes I still wonder if this may help explain the accuracy part. I was more...
  9. JW Smoove

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

Old? yea, I guess so, someone needs to rep us old guys here.
  10. JW Smoove

Have not ever heard a Mr Pink reference - you sir get bonus points for that. Not to mention the really nice golf bag.
  11. JW Smoove

So I have had 3 paid fittings (and tomorrow is another), I will not be purchasing clubs (at tomorrow's fitting). The Wilson AI fitting is supposed to be relatively pain free and fast, maybe I can get some putter fitting time in the blocked session. Anyway, knowing all this upfront and the...
  12. JW Smoove

UFL - now owned and funded by The Rock

So, who's watching? I have browsed by very briefly here and there. I ask for advertising purposes. I know a few people in advertsing and I am curious how this venture is going the data that I saw was less than stellar - something like 1 million viewers and one game that featured 7k paid tickets...
  13. JW Smoove

6 year THPiversary

6 years is that the golf tee anniversary? or the dozen balls or something else? Congrats - hope to tee it up with you sooner than later.
  14. JW Smoove

Pizza Slices

I try to be fair and it’s been forever since i ate a whole pizza.
  15. JW Smoove

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

Wilson AI Fitting scheduled for Saturday at 1030. Looking forward to this. Really excited now that I am about 1 week from graduating from PT and being free and unencumbered....until I break something else on my body.
Back