Recent content by JaxGolfer1

1. JaxGolfer1

The Official Rant of the Day

Never thought I'd post here, but it might be very therapeutic. Was cut off today by a guy in a green Toyota Tundra so bad I almost hit him. When I laid on the horn he slammed on breaks, put it park and came back to discuss it. He screamed obscenities and challenged me to get out of the car...
  2. JaxGolfer1

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

At the King & Bear waiting on troyefl and RPBGator.
  3. JaxGolfer1

The Official Banter Away thread

Anybody know if FX is having a seasonal show called Santa of Anarchy this Christmas? Saw this in a parking lot this weekend.
  4. JaxGolfer1

The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Where were you last night ATLGolfer?
  5. JaxGolfer1

Great catching up with an old friend at TPC Sawgrass yesterday.
  6. JaxGolfer1

We have best decorated bottom half of the tree in the neighborhood. I, like you, took a "coordinating" position. Great time of year.
  7. JaxGolfer1

Interesting stat before the BCS Bowl selection process.
  8. JaxGolfer1

My wife isn't on time for ANYTHING, well except the trip to the sports bar to pull for her Bucks against ichigan down here in Florida. O-H!
  9. JaxGolfer1

Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

Can you tell which of these #AFAMBASSADORS is PGA Tour pro Bo Van Pelt and which one is a THPer?
  10. JaxGolfer1

Any great Thanksgiving dessert recipes out there?

This year I've be tabbed to make and bring dessert to the family Thanksgiving Dinner feast this year. Going to the store and picking something up isn't an option and I would definitely appreciate any recipe ideas from fellow THPers. Thank you in advanced.
  11. JaxGolfer1

2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Doing a little bargain shopping with O'Carroll and Bogeybrain at Total Wine last Saturday night.
  12. JaxGolfer1

What's On Your Feet: Photo Edition

Murga Boot Company. He made these too.
  13. JaxGolfer1

Dustin Johnson withdraws again....

Twitter is buzzing about Dustin Johnson withdrawing this week for the HP Byron Nelson. Surprised it wasn't broke on Paulina Gretzky's Instagram account......
Back