Recent content by JayFló

1. JayFló

What is your favorite Firearm?

THE GLOCKFATHER.... Sorry. Forgot to clean the mirror... Thats how it is when you live with 3 daughters.
  2. JayFló

Masters 2020

Rooting for Tiger, but thinking Bryson.
  3. JayFló

Video Doorbells - Educate Me

If you still got sometime. Checkout WYZE. You can buy them straight from the WYZE app, or Amazon Prime (quicker delivery and easy returns). I got mine and in less than a month we caught the thief red-handed! It was actually a staff person from the complex. Smh. He tried using a claw thingy to...
  4. JayFló

How Many Drivers Do You Test Before Buying?

Ah that sucks... Maybe get some of your golf buddies to let you hit their drivers... Good luck tho. I wouldn't let my first born hit mine lol. Again, tough spot.
  5. JayFló

How Many Drivers Do You Test Before Buying?

I visit the shops club fitter first, to help determine my current optimal loft, flex, and club length. Then I try out 2-3 drivers based on how sleek they look ;)
  6. JayFló

Tour Event Corales Puntacana Resort and Club Championship

It is a beautiful island! Its been a while since last visit 😕. Need to go back. #TBT
  7. JayFló

Cobra Rad Speed Driver

I've had good luck with COBRA Drivers. Definitely giving this one a shot. Pictures from @allgolfequipment
  8. JayFló

Something better than the range

For me the range helped me work on my muscle memory. Follow the tips above, some lessons mixed in with range practice. And when at the range make every shot count. Once you get a good rhythm going, visualy remember your surroundings and try a short preshot routine... Mine is a bit nuts but only...
  9. JayFló

Are You a Course Gambler?

Golfing can get a bit methodical at times. I believe having a little wager going keeps you excited through the entire round, even if you have a few bogeys. I know some of us get caught up with the gambling, but I like to keep the stakes at around $20 at most. Just enough to want to win, but not...
  10. JayFló

Ben Hogan Player's Combo Set

Boy their beautiful! They've come a long way. I still have my old CFT Cavity Backs. They definitely help me break 90s back then.
  11. JayFló

Looking For Testers: Cleveland SOFT Premier Putters

I would like to try the #8 in 34". If possible. Looks very close to my ER2. Would like to see how they compare being that they have a huge price difference.
  12. JayFló

Beginner/high handicapper ball question

I agree with most. Cheapest is best for now... Once I broke 100 I started using noodles, then moved on to pro-v when I got to my 80s. When you hit a slice into the woods make sure you come back with a few extra ;)
Back