Recent content by Jaymo37

1. Jaymo37

New England Members

Same here! Only got to play a handful of rounds last year, but definitely looking to play more this year.
  2. Jaymo37

Had to use 1 shaft brand in all clubs...what's your choice?

UST for me. Solid offerings in every slot.
  3. Jaymo37

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

Snagged a pair of these yesterday. 54/58 both in M grind. Can’t wait for the last of the snow to melt.
  4. Jaymo37

Brand you ENTIRELY changed your tune on? Positively or negatively.

For me it’s Srixon. Not that I thought negatively of them in the past, I just never gave them a thought at all. The Z Stars and ZX4’s have me obsessed.
  5. Jaymo37

Mid-year check-up - how is your game?

We’ll after starting the year at 4.4 and ballooning up to 7.1 we’re back on track heading the right direction. Back to 6.0 and 5 consecutive rounds in the 70s with todays 78 being the worst of the bunch. Starting to feel good about my game again.
  6. Jaymo37

What is your favorite Firearm?

My Tavor x95
  7. Jaymo37

Have you ever broken your swing to get better?

Never like a complete rebuild, but I’ve certainly made big swing changes. I changed my swing plane with my irons significantly enough so as to no longer need to bend my irons 2-3* flat. Now I just need em 1/2” short which I can do myself in a night. It was definitely a struggle at times, and I...
  8. Jaymo37

When Playing a New Course…Do you?

I’m honestly more inclined to play it blind. It’s not like I’m swapping bag setups or clubs out to suit the new course. The exception would be for a stroke play or other individual format tournament. (In other words any tournament that’s not a scramble)
  9. Jaymo37

Cobra LTDx Driver Lineup

I like the sound of the LTDx but not sure I could replace the US Open themed Radspeed as it’s just so damn pretty, and the longest straightest driver I can remember.
  10. Jaymo37

SWAG Putters Thread

Finally got my putting mat / king cover! They're both awesome! That cover is going to look awesome on the KOD :)
  11. Jaymo37

CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Bonus: Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Chromesoft X LS would definitely be the ball I'd play. I need the lower spin to help maximize carry. Needs to be the TT version as I think that's the single greatest thing to happen to a golf ball since urethane. 5 is too easy! @OITW @Scarnici @mpeterson @WickedCoolBeardedMan @Kenomikes
  12. Jaymo37

SWAG Putters Thread

I have a heavily customized vessel bag I bought through the VGA that was half that price. Not to mention I find it awful for walking / carrying. That was an easy pass for me. Did snag a divot tool and SG ball marker though!
  13. Jaymo37

SWAG Putters Thread

Missed on blackjack today. Wanted that one bad!!!!
  14. Jaymo37

SWAG Putters Thread

Snagged the King Mat today! Pretty excited about the cover! Will sit nicely in the bag on my KoD putter :)
  15. Jaymo37

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

played the z star xv this weekend and fell in love. Great green side control, straight and long off the driver, solid performance off the irons. Feels soft without being a marshmallow. This is my ball until further notice.
Back