Recent content by jdish13

1. jdish13

Albums/CDs you've listened to most

Tool - Ænima , Lateralus In Flames - Clayman, Come Clarity, Soundtrack to your escape Weezer - Blue Album Cake - Fashion Nugget
  2. jdish13

Switching Styles?

I never sell a putter and try to get a different head or neck style with every new putter. This way I have something different to go to when my gamer isn't cooperating. Sometimes I just need to look down and see something different to reset my putting.
  3. jdish13

Fairway wood shafts

Tour AD F-series 75g stiff in my 3 and 7 wood.
  4. jdish13

When you contemplate a putter change...?

When I get a new putter its always a different head or at least a different neck with similar head.
  5. jdish13

What’s more impressive... a hole in one or bowling a perfect game?

I have 5 300 games and 3 800 series but zero HIO. So my vote is HIO.
  6. jdish13

this "member" is a scammer do not buy anything from him

Pretty sure he had a thread because I remember seeing it and thinking what a good deal it was.
  7. jdish13

In search of very comfortable shoes

I really like my Adidas Codechaos shoes.
  8. jdish13

No trash cans on the course

We just put brand new trash cans out less than a week ago and one was already destroyed by someone repeatedly running it over with a cart. I can see why your course doesn't have many out on the course now.
  9. jdish13

Best Gatorade Flavor

Yellow then orange.
  10. jdish13

Bowling

Nah Tropical Surge is a perfect starter ball and Storm always makes a quality product.
  11. jdish13

new club order delays - how many have you had?

Depending on what you ordered I know a lot of the issues are coming from the shafts being back ordered. Some of the issues is the head itself but its seems the majority of issues are from shafts.
  12. jdish13

How would you handle this League Tourney?

Same for my league. We had this situation a long time ago. In our tournament you could pick your foursome you wanted to play with and we had a foursome two years in a row come in with a guy shooting a net 56 and 57 for 18. After that it was blind draws for the teams.
  13. jdish13

Most birdies (or better) in a round?

I had a 9 hole league round about 10 years ago where I doubled the 1st hole then proceeded to birdie 6 of the next 8.
Back