Recent content by Jetcap

1. J

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Ordered and played the HL irons for two rounds. I'm a bit disappointed. My Rouge ST max irons feel better and for me perform better. Same shaft. FC 80 Steelfibers.
  2. J

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Old guy here. Been playing the Chrome soft for a couple of years. Tried the Chrome Tour and it was very similar to the Pro V1. Felt heavy for lack of a better description. Found a Chrome Tour x on the course today and was pleasantly surprised. Felt lighter and faster than the other Chrome...
  3. J

For Sale Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Irons. Graphite

I see you are in Orlando. You are close so I will include the shipping. Mike
  4. J

They seem to play true to flex for me. They are a higher launch shaft. Mike
  5. J

Like new set of R/H Halo irons. 5 through DW. Project X Cypher shafts R (5.5) flex. Standard loft and lie. Winn Dri Tac midsize grips. Only the 6 and 7 irons have been hit a couple of times. $350.00 plus actual shipping via UPS.
  6. J

Tour Event 2023 LIV Golf Feb 24th-26th Mayakoba, Mexico, El Camaleón Golf Course

Far better viewing than NBC/Golf Channel. The absence of playing through is great!
  7. J

FedEx, UPS and USPS delivery mishaps or success stories

Ordered an item from Chanel for my wife for our anniversary. Sent fedex two day air. I was notified of a one day delay. No problem it would still make it on time. Was notified item was out for delivery. Now it says not delivered/not attempted. Will deliver next Tuesday. Fedex is no better...
  8. J

Wall mount garage door opener

Looking at these as well. It will likely be the Genie brand. No external cable tensioner. I understand they are made in USA. Hope that's true
  9. J

Ft Myers area golf?

This time of year the afternoons can be problematic. T storms are the norm. Magnolia Landing is in North Fort Myers, and is decent. A little further north is Heron Creek in North Port.
  10. J

Pick your burger

Culvers, then 5 guys
  11. J

Golfworks KE4Max irons

Purchased one club as an experiment. I was initially happy but after only 6 or so shots the face is quite scratched. Clean balls and all shots from fairway. So I will not proceed with a full set.
  12. J

FedEx, UPS and USPS delivery mishaps or success stories

Overall UPS is the best. Fedex air deliveries are also good. It's the Fedex ground side that is poor. USPS is a distant third.
  13. J

How did you pick your ball?

I always look at made in USA balls. Callaway, Titleist, Bridgestone. I have always been able to find one that worked for me. This year it's the Chromesoft.
Back