Recent content by JFlores

1. JFlores

Houston Area THP group

Sweetwater has too many members and hard to get weekend tee times, quite a bit of turnover in terms of membership. Its been a while since I got out with this group, i need to check more often.
  2. JFlores

Tour Event 2022 President's Cup

This event has been underwhelming to say the least.
  3. JFlores

WTB: Ping I210 4-w stiff Black dot, evnroll 1.2b, vokey sm8 black set, G400 max

Have a set of ping i200 in stiff shaft nippon tour 105 Have several mid/high stiff shafts if you can find a g400 shaft.
  4. JFlores

Houston Area THP group

Been several years since I have played with this group of players............always open for some early morning golf.
  5. JFlores

Is Patrick Reed that unlikable?

I root for Reed before I root for Jordan.............I find Jordan to be boring, Reed is a polarizing.
  6. JFlores

Houston Area THP group

I meant THP, I live in Houston.
  7. JFlores

Houston Area THP group

Have not been around these parts in what feels like decades....memorial is good. Hit me up @mikeg_74 when yo do play.
  8. JFlores

For Sale Scotty Cameron Select Neport 2.6 & Newport 2 AOP

How do i get a hold of said artist?
  9. JFlores

WTB: Titleist 915F 15* and/or Callaway BB Alpha 816 16*

I have neither but I have a Titleist 16.5 with an aldila max rogue shaft that can be had for cheap
  10. JFlores

Your preferred Sock Material (and Maker)

Picked up a pair of Feetures and they are awesome.
  11. JFlores

World Handicap System

So far a failure on the app, I was able to post one score but try to post a couple of more I can get past picking a tee. Can’t use the course handicap calculator.
  12. JFlores

What Course Are You Playing Next?

First Top 100 Golf Course for me is upcoming, Whispering Pines in Trinity Texas.
  13. JFlores

FS: Scotty Cameron Art of Putting Coronado Two

Up for sale 35" (plays slight more than 35") Coronado Two with headcover. Previous buyer did some work to the putter, I have not played it. Thought I would like, looking to get $200 OBO or trade for another scotty putter possibly a Futura 5.
  14. JFlores

WTB:Nippon Tour Modus 105s

Found what I needed, this can be closed.
  15. JFlores

WTB:Nippon Tour Modus 105s

7 iron taper tip. Thanks!
Back