Recent content by jfrigo1003

1. jfrigo1003

The Mini Driver

as one of the biggest mini driver fans, i think this is just a phase. I love that other OEM's other than TaylorMade are designing their own version but the mini drivers dont seem to have any staying power in players bags. I know Fleetwood, Bryson, and Phil have used them on numerous occasions...
  2. jfrigo1003

Same grip for chips?

i tried practicing that and it was so awkward. i repeatedly thinned it over and over...until i starting chunking it a foot behind the ball lol I even putt left hand low so i thought it would be an easy transition but i hated it
  3. jfrigo1003

Tell me about the Sub 70 699 and 699 Pro’s

havent played those but i have played 3 different sub70 irons and they are very very good clubs. I had 0 complaints with them and only change irons bc something new and shiny always catches my eye i would happily game them again
  4. jfrigo1003

Full size mini driver?

im pretty confused also. what exactly are you asking? BRNR mini on a 45.5" shaft? or something like Cobra DarkSpeed LS 10.5 lofted up to 12.5? Then experimenting with length from there? in theory why people have an easier time hitting something like the mini drivers is because of the shorter...
  5. jfrigo1003

Best Iron Finish?

i dont have a particular brand or specific iron i think that has the best finish but i would say a satin matte finish is my favorite. i hate glare. Wilson irons look great but the super chrome finish is very off putting I know the finishes dont hold up (not that i ever hang on to irons long...
  6. jfrigo1003

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods and Rescue

i started the year with last years 4w and 6w but now that im gaming the BRNR Mini i think im gonna go pick up the qi10 tour 5w and do the same thing i "should" start with my 6w and loft it down but thats not as fun as a new club
  7. jfrigo1003

2023 TaylorMade P790 Irons

Man you always have the cool stuff early!! Yes those mizuno copper wedges are so nice. It came down to those and the MG4’s for me.
  8. jfrigo1003

2023 TaylorMade P790 Irons

Love me some copper irons!!!!
  9. jfrigo1003

Bushnell Pro X3+

I guess i didnt read that far in to it lol. I dont even have the app. So the app has to be open in order for it to read the wind??? I keep the arccos app open when i play and have been using that for wind readings.
  10. jfrigo1003

Off Course – Introducing Aretera Golf Shafts

Im sure there are better comparisons out there but after swinging them back to back in the moment they did not feel too far off. To be fair my TD driver is tipped 1", 3w tipped 1.5", and 5w is 2".
  11. jfrigo1003

Bushnell Pro X3+

@ttucliffhanger how's it going with the x3+ so far?? I used it sunday and it felt the same as the X3. It was a windy day and i could not figure out how to get the wind speed and direction to show up on the range finder. I went through setup mode and turned it on but the lop left corner was...
  12. jfrigo1003

Off Course – Introducing Aretera Golf Shafts

I'd have to imagine you'll like them. The grey was very stable and holds up effortlessly to my quick tempo Grey reminds me of Diamana PD. There's not much feel to it, pretty dead feeling, but i've never minded that feeling. You know what you're gonna get from it when you put a good swing on it...
  13. jfrigo1003

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

every time i stop in the pga store the red designer series keeps calling my name.....if it was an LS head i would grab it so i'd at least have a standard and LS head
  14. jfrigo1003

Does Rick Shiels Move The Needle?

for me personally, no. i cant stand him or his reviews but hes the biggest youtube golfer so i would say yes as a whole he moves the needle
Back