Recent content by JHausen

1. JHausen

How warm must it be for you to be in shorts?

55 as long as the sun is shining. I may wear a quarter zip to start the round, but once I’m warmed up(a couple holes) then I’m usually comfortable enough with shorts and short sleeves.
  2. JHausen

NEWS True Temper Binary Shafts + Contest

My 7i carry is about 160. Do you think it would be detrimental to use graphite in the 6 and 7? What was the determining factor in choosing when to switch from steel to graphite?
  3. JHausen

WTB Mizuno JPX 825

I am looking for Mizuno 825's. Let me know if you have any. I have Ping G25's if you're interested.
  4. JHausen

Patrick Gibbons Handmade-Open Contest

Gibbons is having another contest for an amazing belt. He is giving away a handmade crocodile belt to the person that picks the winner and winning score. It's a text contest. Text OPEN to 57711 and follow the instructions. Pretty sweet giveaway. His crocodile belts are $400+
  5. JHausen

Patrick Gibbons Handmade

This is an awesome opportunity to win a Handmade Alligator belt. For those of you that don't know, Gibbons makes the finest exotic leather products. Check him out on twitter @gibbonshandmade or FB Patrick Gibbons Handmade. Or you can just enter the contest: Text PGH to 57711
  6. JHausen

FS/FT: Taylormade Stage 2 3W

I have a pretty much brand new Stage 2 3 wood with the 60 gram Rocketfuel shaft. I've hit about 20 balls with it, and I just can't hit it. I'm interested I'm wedges 52 & 60, X Hot 3wood. Throw out an offer. Will take $150 PayPal.
  7. JHausen

FS Skycaddie Sg5

I have a Skycaddie SG5 for sale no trades unless its a laser rangefinder. Comes with the charging cord and usb cable. Asking $70 http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/Joey_Homrighausen/media/image_zps47bbdf93.jpg.html
  8. JHausen

Energy Drinks & Shots

I prefer NOS or Amp. Since Amp sponsors Dale Jr., me and my sons have a raceday tradition of drinking an Amp.
  9. JHausen

WTB Laser Range Finder

Just like it says. I want to buy a Laser range finder. PM with anything.
  10. JHausen

Twitter

This may or may not have been done already, but I thought it would be cool for all the THP'ers on twitter to share their name so we can follow each other. I know some of us already do just thought I'd throw it out there. @JHausen
  11. JHausen

FT Wilson D100 19* Hybrid

I have a Wilson 3h. I got it in December so it has about 15 rounds on it. It has the Matrix Ozik 5.6 stiff shaft. Standard l/l. Send any trades. I am open to anything.
  12. JHausen

Push right

When I hit my driver well, it is a nice baby draw. When I miss it is almost always push right. Is this to tight of a grip?
  13. JHausen

Metal X #6

Does anyone have one of these in the bag? If so what are your thoughts?
  14. JHausen

FT SeeMore Si4

I have gamed this for 5 rounds. I would like to trade for decent set of irons. Or maybe some Scor wedges. Throw out an offer.http://www.flickr.com/photos/94562071@N06/ Well I tried to embed images. There is the link as well
  15. JHausen

WTB 11.5* Driver

I'm looking to buy an 11.5* driver. Doesn't have to be brand new, as my limit is $150. So as you do your spring cleaning keep me in mind.
Back