Recent content by jhkaplan

1. J

FS: Sun Mountain C130 Cart Bag

Gently used, great condition. 6 way full club length dividers + 1 large putter well Tons of storage 2 valuables pocket (1 soft fabric lined) 2 full length clothing/accessory pockets Dedicated range finder pocket Comes with rain cover These are $240ish new, this bag is 2yrs old (doesnt show...
  2. J

FS: Headcovers! Scotty Cameron & Odyssey Putter & Callaway Rogue FW & Hybrid

FS: Headcovers! Scotty Cameron & Odyssey Putter & Callaway Rogue FW & Hybrid Have a few head covers that my wife says are majorly cluttering up the house and I need to sell. All items are priced free standard CONUS shipping. Discounts for multiple items, if that's your sort of thing...
  3. J

FS: Sun Mountain C-130s Red/White Hybrid Stand/Cart Bag

Up for sale is my Sun Mountain C130s hybrid bag. I purchased this new in March and just decided to go back to my old SunMountain C130 cart bag. Bag is in pretty good shape, there are no rips or tears anywhere on the bag, the zippers and pockets are all in great condition with no issues. Comes...
  4. J

WTB: Callaway Epic SZ 9* w/ stiff Fujikara shaft

Looking to buy an Epic Sub Zero 9 degree with the stiff Fujikara 62 shaft. Let me know if you’ve got one with some good shots still left in it that you’d be willing to part with! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. J

FS: Seemore X2 Corona Del Mar 34" with headcover & SuperStroke

Up for sale is my RH Seemore X2 corona del mar putter. This originally was 33" but I just had it extended to 34" and put on a weighted Super Stroke Pistol GT tour 2 weeks ago. I just couldnt get used to this putter and it's been sad & lonely in the basement and replaced by my new Scotty Newport...
  6. J

FS: Leupold GX-3i DNA Laser Rangefinder

Selling with case (not pictured). Also looking to trade + cash for a rangefinder with slope. $180 shipped CONUS
  7. J

FS: Scotty Cameron RH Futura X7M Dual Balance 38" putter

Reposting to fix title issue... Purchased from Golfsmith last July, in nearly perfect condition, it just wont put the ball in the hole so price is reflective of this broken state :banghead::banghead: In all seriousness, I just couldnt get a feel for using this after the first few rounds where...
  8. J

WTB: Bushnell or Leupold Laser Rangefinder w/ Slope

I have a Leupold rangefinder already but wanting to get one with the slope function. Interested in either the Leupold or Bushnell brands. Will trade my Leupold + cash for either, or sell the Leupold if anyone is interested. Thanks!
  9. J

WTB: Callaway Apex CF16, TT stiff shafts, preferably bent UP2

Just hit these at PGA Tour Superstore and loved them. I was surprised at the difference between these and my '14 Apex Pro's and now I have to have them! The configuration I hit that seemed perfect for me was the TrueTemper Stiff XP105 shaft, heads bent UP2. I didnt hit any other shafts or...
  10. J

FS: TaylorMade Speedblade 4-AW Stiff, TM ATV 50/54/58 Wedges, Titleist Stand Bag

Clearing out some items as I just got some new irons and wedges. TaylorMade Speedblade 4-AW, TrueTemper Dynamic Gold Stiff Shafts. Great condition, maybe 10-15 rounds on them this year. Cared for very well; kept in iron headcovers when not in use (can include those as well). $380 shipped...
  11. J

FS: Titleist Stand Bag - Red/White/Black

Selling my Titleist lightweight stand bag as I just won a Ping cart bag that fits my needs a bit better. This bag was purchased brand new from PGA Tour Superstore earlier this year and is in pristine condition. Has tons of pockets, and the 14 way individual club divider. Any questions please...
  12. J

Course review sites: what do you use?

I live in Chicago, where there are seemingly a million courses of all qualities to play within an hour drive. I'm always playing the same 2 or 3 courses but want to try new ones. Do you all have any sites you use to research courses and get an idea of their quality? Golf now seems to be the...
  13. J

FS Titleist AP2 5-PW RH Project X Reg shaft

Selling my Titleist AP2 5-PW They have the Project X 5.5 stiffshaft. Heads are in pretty good shape. Definitely some bag chatter on the outside and some browning on the face. Brand new beautiful blue Lampkin grips put on last October and only have one round on them. Asking $200 shipped...
  14. J

Anyone run marathons? Wise to ride a round the day before a marathon?

I'm running my first marathon this coming Sunday in Chicago. I'm getting pretty anxious and nervous about it, so I'm looking for things to do on Saturday to help keep my mind off of it. Additionally, the Chicago golfing season is coming to a close, so there aren't many weekends left to play...
  15. J

2009 Titleist AP2 - Still great clubs & value?

Hi THP, I have the opportunity to buy a used (but good condition) set of (2009) Titleist AP2 Forged irons off of Craigslist for around $300-400. I know these were great top of the line clubs back in 2008/2009 when they came out, but I don't know too much about them. Is this a good deal? I'm...
Back