Recent content by jhstew1

1. jhstew1

Drive Shack?

Just opened one in West Palm Beach, fun place..lots of golf game choices, TV's, Bar Etc. We went today it was fun.
  2. jhstew1

Callaway Epic Flash and Epic Flash Sub Zero Driver

It was a little sketchy at first, but I changed it to +1 & the results are really good.
  3. jhstew1

I hear yah, mine was delayed a week because of the hurricane moving through Texas last week
  4. jhstew1

Decided to a chance on an Epic Flash w/ 6.0 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 60 Graphite, which is lighter than Oban. Hit it on the range for a bit it felt good, the ball seemed to have a more penetrating flight than my Epic but need to take it to the course & see how we do when it matters.
  5. jhstew1

CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Because I want to hit it farther than I am now & everyone says this club does that
  6. jhstew1

iPhone or Golf Equipment: Which will you update first?

Golf Equipment... iPhone is every other update.. Golf Equipment seems like its every other month
  7. jhstew1

Solheim Cup 2019

Nice win for Europe, they made the putts when they needed them
  8. jhstew1

Solheim Cup 2019

The cup could be slipping away
  9. jhstew1

Solheim Cup 2019

It loosened up & she seems to be swinging pretty good
  10. jhstew1

Solheim Cup 2019

Sure seems like they don't give Lexi any putts, she has had too putt some shorty's
  11. jhstew1

Solheim Cup 2019

Great atmosphere on the 1st tee
  12. jhstew1

The Memorial - 2017

Jack's Tourney! TV: Thurs/Fri: 2:30 - 6:30 TGC Sat: 12:30 - 2:30 TGC & 3:00 -6:00 CBS Sun: 12:00 - 2:00 TGC & 2:30-6:00 CBS
  13. jhstew1

Tiger Woods arrested for DUI

Golfer Tiger Woods was arrested on charges of driving under the influence early Monday morning in Jupiter. Woods, a Jupiter Island resident, was taken into custody at 3 a.m. on Military Trail South of Indian Creek Parkway...
  14. jhstew1

Adidas to sell TaylorMade Golf

http://www.adidas-group.com/en/media/news-archive/press-releases/2016/first-quarter-2016-results-adidas-group-stellar-financial-perfor/ from the report... At the same time, the company will actively seek a buyer for the remainder of its golf business, which mainly consists of the TaylorMade...
Back