Recent content by Jiffypop

1. Jiffypop

The Donut Thread

I don't eat donuts much anymore, but I'd go here easily and get a dozen.
  2. Jiffypop

The Official Banter Away Thread

The eclipse was a top ten event to experience. It was cool and shared with my neighbors.
  3. Jiffypop

Bronny James declares for NBA Draft, enters transfer portal

I don't think he'll stay in the draft. They want him to test himself at the pre-draft combine & talk to the GM's etc. etc. He'll pull out (what?) and transfer to another school. Nobody should draft him based on this year's play. BUT, as said above, they'll draft him to get LBJ if he stays in...
  4. Jiffypop

Official Rant of the Day

Time to put a hood up or an umbrella to stay clean :)
  5. Jiffypop

Official Rant of the Day

We just had a full moon on the 25th. Next one is 4/23. However, with what is see in my work place as well, it seems like it should be a full moon currently. Maybe there's one bleeding over from a different dimension since the eclipse in in 3 days.
  6. Jiffypop

Official Rant of the Day

I wish that people would just telling me I'm being too loud in the office instead of going to HR. There's 5 people near me = 1 is my boss, 1 is a coworker, 1 is the safety guy & 1 is the sustainability guy. the other was out to lunch. My coworker & I was having a conversation during the lunch...
  7. Jiffypop

Umm, yeah, this is completely different looking that my world. I'm almost in rural-ness, just a few miles from it, but not this. It looks like your Yellowstone's (TV show) neighbor. :)
  8. Jiffypop

I guess your that far of the beaten path up there? I cannot get an uber to take me to a Guardians game from my house. It's a 20 minute trip only but they won't do it. "to far. No return trips" is their excuse. They'll come out the the mall that 5 miles from my house if I'm lucky.
  9. Jiffypop

Uber and then have 1 of them come get you when you're done?
  10. Jiffypop

Official Rant of the Day

UPDATE: the doctor says it's allergenic pink eye. She has a new ointment to use and she'll look horrid for another 5-7 days (her words) It might take a full month before she's fully healed. She'd most mad that she cannot wear contacts until next month. She always wears them.
  11. Jiffypop

Relationship Question of the Week

I have 2 photos: 1. My wife from our first cruise in 2001, we gage engaged the following Wednesday 2. Sadie, my first dogs. She's the reason why I have had 5 more....none as good as her though.
  12. Jiffypop

Official Rant of the Day

Oh Gawd, I won't be telling her she might have 10 more days of this. She's currently mad at me because I told her immediately family that she needs to be cast in an end of 'world' or 'zombie apocalypse' movie. She's won't even need movie makeup. Good thing I have extra bedrooms and comfy...
  13. Jiffypop

Official Rant of the Day

My wife is sick. We thought she had sinus cold and/or allergies (though it's early for them) She's at the urgent care currently. Her eye sockets are swollen, she has no white in here eyes (they are all bloodshot), they hurt, they itch and they weep a lot. It looks like she's been punched in both...
  14. Jiffypop

Nuggets vs Tenders

I liked nuggets a touch better only because I like bit size or near bit sized food. So like CFA nuggets over Cane's tenders for me
  15. Jiffypop

Official Rant of the Day

My grandpa died of this. Pancreas to the liver to death. The hospital sent him home as well. This back In March of 1988. Some things don't/can't change. Sorry about your guy. Cancer can suck it x2
Back