jim54's latest activity

• jim54
    jim54 replied to the thread Orlando non-resort courses.
    I agree, it is just odd in spots and even from shorter tees hard to score on. Looks like i am going to try a couple of lesson out there...
  • jim54
    jim54 replied to the thread Orlando non-resort courses.
    We Played Providence Golf Club on Sunday and it is in beautiful condition save for a couple of wet spots, around $45 depending on the...
  • jim54
    jim54 replied to the thread Trying to Break 80 Club.
    Stinking double on my last hole today caused me to vlow a sub 80 round and the worst part is I hit a good drive that missed the fairway...
  • jim54
    jim54 replied to the thread What's for Dinner?.
    Grilling some ribeyes, also got some fresh Cobia the wife is going to cook with lemon and capers. Argentina Red shrimp cocktail and all...
  • jim54
    jim54 replied to the thread New PXG 0211 Iron Set.
    Better ball striking today 41/40 with a double due to losing a ball in the high rough just off the fairway. The wedges were better...
  • jim54
    I really wanted to wait for the proto FW's since well its says proto and I like the sound of it. But the guy that has fitted me for the...
  • jim54
    I always struggle off hard fairways with any iron, mine are adjusted 2* strong and 2 upright so the bounce is reduced a bit. I think it...
  • jim54
    I was fit into a Proto Driver and Gen 2 fairway woods last week, the fitter told me the proto fw's are loved by the woman on tour but...
  • jim54
    The 1st round was interesting and the MMT 80 Stiff hard stepped are pretty darn stout. Put up a quick 42 /42 and had the usual mix of...
  • jim54
    • 16011328232267377496104436046123.jpg
  • jim54
    jim54 replied to the thread The 60 and over Thread.
    61, I carry a 7 wood for trouble shots and longer Par 3's it is just a fun club to hit.
  • jim54
    jim54 reacted to SC LEFTY's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    I'm 66 years old, and playing to a 12.8 handicap. I'm currently playing white tees, but I know there are quite a few courses where I...
  • jim54
    jim54 replied to the thread BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread.
    I agree the process of getting the BGE fired up and the cooking is half the fun and a excuse for a cold beverage of some sort. Doing...
  • jim54
    FEDEX showed up at 7 pm so I did not open the box till this morning and the lengths are spot on and checking the SW on my cheap scale...
  • jim54
    jim54 replied to the thread What is your favorite Firearm?.
    Nighthawk Talon 1911 .45 custom

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in