Recent content by Par5zN2

1. Par5zN2

Would this stop you from playing?

No, I'm not playing. Just too many good golf days in the year to have to deal with weather like that.
  2. Par5zN2

Flying leap on equipment

Everything in my bag, with the exception of putter, was purchased this way, all between Nov23 and Jan24. The last items bought were the Ai Smoke Driver and 3wd. Prior to that it was the Apex Super Hybrid. I took a flying leap on these because of reviews here on THP. I'd say its all worked...
  3. Par5zN2

ANNOUNCEMENT AMA - Ask Us Anything About Equipment, Events or Website

Are there plans to form a relationship with an online retailer, similar to what once was with Budget Golf?
  4. Par5zN2

Movie Review - The Long Game (2024)

Solid review, I will definitely go see this movie; thanks!
  5. Par5zN2

Really random: which pocket?

Back left, never in the front as that would be awkward.
  6. Par5zN2

The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

My wife, "it doesn't feel good to get hit in the leg". Seriously!?! Taking a dive in hockey is WEAK!
  7. Par5zN2

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

WOW! Having @mwoodpga on Team THP is like having a Secret Weapon, but it's no longer a secret.
  8. Par5zN2

Pretzel vs Cracker Combos

The pretzel is the clear winner!
  9. Par5zN2

Shot my best round ever this morning.

All personal bests should be celebrated in excess!!!
  10. Par5zN2

Callaway's Earth Day bag, head cover and caps

I don't care for the bag or cover but I do like the white hat.
  11. Par5zN2

R.I.P. Puttin4Bird

I was just thinking about Jake while in the MC thread a few minutes ago...
  12. Par5zN2

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I like this ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
  13. Par5zN2

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

I absolutely believe that the return of Mark Stone will give the GN a boost. Could be a difference maker here in the playoffs.
  14. Par5zN2

Best Iron Finish?

I grew up with chrome so it doesn't bother me. I do like the look of satin but I don't like the look of black irons. The blue Mizuno looks interesting but I haven't had one in my hands so I won't comment on those. The copper look was good IMO, going back to the Pint Eye2 Beryllium Copper but...
  15. Par5zN2

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

1. Which irons do you currently play? Callaway 21 Apex Pro/MB Combo 2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? Improved accuracy, maximum distance, soft responsive feel, higher launch angles, enhanced forgiveness; these are Wilson’s words and they all hit home for...
Back