Recent content by JimBetts

1. JimBetts

Your Club Choice?

That's 7i distance for me, however, I'd hit a smooth 6i there.
  2. JimBetts

This graph sums up golf pretty well!

I spent far too much time in the yellow when I was younger, now I spend much more time in dark blue.
  3. JimBetts

CONTEST Enter To Win: Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

When this event was announced I had three people in mind, and figured I'd have to draw-straws to pick two. Of course I've met all three but now I have to pick just one of them, and one other. This will take some thought.
  4. JimBetts

Pimp My Push Cart

Clicgear, I just added the XL cup holder and the umbrella extension. The XL cub holder is perfect for my 32oz Hydro Flask Tumbler!
  5. JimBetts

Gas vs Electric Carts

If I was to build a cart for a beach community it would definitely be gas. For a golf course I have to go with electric, lithium batteries of course.
  6. JimBetts

Whiskey Thread

Is Eagle Rare hard to find in certain parts of the country?
  7. JimBetts

Looking for a personal golf cart - suggestions

I'm in the ICON camp too... Recently visited our friends in AZ, they live in a golf community where everyone has cart(s). Saw the ICON for the first time on our last trip recently and was impressed! We were there over a week and saw dozens of new ICONS, seemed like it was the only new cart...
  8. JimBetts

DeChambeau and Cobra

Bryson is a bright individual. It's my belief that his 'sucks' comment was emotionally driven (obviously) because of youth and immaturity; I'm old so I can say that. I'm guessing he apologized to Cobra prior to apologizing to through the media. I'm also guessing he's realized the driver head...
  9. JimBetts

Buying clubs off auction sites

I've bought and sold golf 'stuff' on ebay for several years without issue. I have a bundle of stuff I'm ready to list now though I'll probably list everything here first.
  10. JimBetts

Jeep Wrangler Owners...

I watched a short video of a new Wagoneer this morning, all interior. I didn't see 12 screens but the dash was a moving fireplace all the way across. It looked impressive!
  11. JimBetts

Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Putter Preview

Impressive! I like the Newport BB II.
  12. JimBetts

Interesting Concept for Private Courses

The members of the private club I use to be a member of would lose their minds if the courses were open to the public.
  13. JimBetts

Does your work provide coffee?

I'm a IT contractor working for the government. It's rare that a government contracting company provides coffee and most of us work onsite as opposed to company facilities. However, my last contract company stocks a two kitchen with three kinds of Starbucks coffee, multiple tea offerings, ice...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in